Author Topic: Werrason Fatshi Beton Campaign Song  (Read 607 times)

Nkosi on: December 08, 2023, 11:58

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #1 on: December 08, 2023, 12:25

• View Profile

Werra haven't learned the lessons, he is lucky that people still like Fatshi, but I understand him, he is trying to get the power he had with Kabila back

archos #2 on: December 08, 2023, 15:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
our artists are the most shameless ever,there is still to be a song for other candidates  but most of the big names root for the same guy,i dont think there is another country like ours where artists root back to back always for the people already in power

shamala #3 on: December 08, 2023, 16:02

• View Profile
Is Werrason standing for an election post?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

CM PRINCE #4 on: December 08, 2023, 16:21

• View Profile
Another decent sebene wasted

Seben_Maniac #5 on: December 08, 2023, 16:34

• View Profile
Right like now he wants to create a sebene song but it’s for a campaign song smh… like why can’t the donors also ask for a sebene song smh.

Wenge1995 #6 on: December 08, 2023, 16:40

• View Profile
Right like now he wants to create a sebene song but it’s for a campaign song smh… like why can’t the donors also ask for a sebene song smh.

From what I've seen, a lot of donors are on the older side – 40 years old and older. That age group is gravitates to rhumbas more than sebene songs, that's not to say they don't like to dance.

The younger generation prefer songs that copy the Afro-beats esthetic, so it's pressure from both sides of the generation to move away from the sound we miss.

Seben_Maniac #7 on: December 08, 2023, 19:00

• View Profile

From what I've seen, a lot of donors are on the older side – 40 years old and older. That age group is gravitates to rhumbas more than sebene songs, that's not to say they don't like to dance.

The younger generation prefer songs that copy the Afro-beats esthetic, so it's pressure from both sides of the generation to move away from the sound we miss.

That’s understandable. What group would you say were in? Like the 20s and 30s? I guess that’s the overlooked audience with the least influence and power

archos #8 on: December 08, 2023, 19:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
there is a false perception that the young audience does not like pure sebene,if you check a fair number of young guys' social,you'll always find some koyimbiko at some point or loi or alerte generale and so on
if anything the gospel generique would not be  so sebene oriented in europe and i would even say so maison mere,and it had kind of died because of the urban influence which gospel artists themselves try to follow to stay in tune with the market
even if we go by the age factor they are actually in the best position to be very demanding sebene wise

Nkosi #9 on: December 08, 2023, 19:58

• View Profile
I hear Morote has more than one generiques and some sebene songs. The guys have done a lot of calls especially the new guy, Kasonda Wasabo.

PCGY KASTELLO #10 on: December 08, 2023, 21:45

• View Profile
A very descent and wasted Sebene....
===========================
Wmmm till the end of time!!!

Jdog #11 on: December 19, 2023, 10:47

• View Profile

Now this one makes me mad cause this is the best Jamaique since he’s joined Maison Mere and the sebene wasn’t that bad. Been waiting some time for some new Maison Mere sebene and it’s a campaign song smh
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Longbluesquid #12 on: December 19, 2023, 17:07

• View Profile
our artists are the most shameless ever,there is still to be a song for other candidates  but most of the big names root for the same guy,i dont think there is another country like ours where artists root back to back always for the people already in power

I was going to ask. Where is the opposing candidate? I know in the USA we have divide in our politics but it’s quite obvious who supports who.

Manzambi94 #13 on: December 19, 2023, 18:23

• View Profile

I was going to ask. Where is the opposing candidate? I know in the USA we have divide in our politics but it’s quite obvious who supports who.
He is probably there but in Congo it is extremely hard to make it if you don't have either Europe or a lot of money backing you up.