Author Topic: Who is the best Rumba Artist in DRC right now?  (Read 1156 times)

BienMat23 on: September 20, 2022, 12:44

• View Profile
In my personal opinion it is Heritier because of the quality of his last released album, his follow up single and features , quality of his live performances too.
Thoughts?

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: September 20, 2022, 16:20

• View Profile
In my personal opinion it is Heritier because of the quality of his last released album, his follow up single and features , quality of his live performances too.
Thoughts?

Felix Wazekwa. No doubt about it. He is producing balanced music.

Huey #2 on: September 20, 2022, 20:45

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #3 on: September 20, 2022, 21:45

• View Profile
Thoughts?

Felix Wazekwa. No doubt about it. He is producing balanced music.

Come on bro. Do I need you to remind this song he made?

Manzambi94 #4 on: September 20, 2022, 21:52

• View Profile
Thoughts?

It is hard to determined for the voice Ferre Gola but Ferre lacks the professionalism that a Fally has, Fally professionalism wise is the best but it seems that he lost drive/his fans take whatever he produces as gold so it is hard. Heritier was really good w8th his first Album forgot the name the one with BM on it, I guess it was Carriere D'H9nneur? But then even tho he took more effort to generiques unlike Ferre who have always have weak generique except for Sens Interdit, his rhumba became bland,  Deplick get slept on a lot and also Fabregas had some really good rhumbas so voice wise is Ferre, but tbh if Fally.or Heritier wake up they can take his spot because both they are way more professional then him

Mwanayaafrica #5 on: September 20, 2022, 22:02

• View Profile
Thoughts?

It is hard to determined for the voice Ferre Gola but Ferre lacks the professionalism that a Fally has, Fally professionalism wise is the best but it seems that he lost drive/his fans take whatever he produces as gold so it is hard. Heritier was really good w8th his first Album forgot the name the one with BM on it, I guess it was Carriere D'H9nneur? But then even tho he took more effort to generiques unlike Ferre who have always have weak generique except for Sens Interdit, his rhumba became bland,  Deplick get slept on a lot and also Fabregas had some really good rhumbas so voice wise is Ferre, but tbh if Fally.or Heritier wake up they can take his spot because both they are way more professional then him
I think the album's name is Retirada.

242 #6 on: September 21, 2022, 00:29

• View Profile
I’ll choose between Ferre Gola and Héritier Watanabe. Beside I liked Deplick Pomba last project !