Author Topic: Tracklist for Balle de Match Vol 1  (Read 2780 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” #15 on: December 21, 2022, 16:43

• View Profile
The whole album has been leaked, a friend of mine shared it.

What are your thoughts? Or maybe we shall wait.

I decided to wait until the official date, so I left it after fast forwarding Helga

The Cardinals #16 on: December 21, 2022, 20:27

• View Profile
How do you share a screen record here? My brother weirdly(and I’m not surprised at all) got his hands on the générique….
Personal Opinion:
Like CR7 said about ManU, it’s like BCBG is stuck somewhere in time. Don’t get me wrong, it’s better than things I heard recently but there was nothing new since Kindoki!
Fusée Didn’t bring anything new, instead just modified his “cri” from Kindoki and Tetuka.

Tolbert good soloist and also noticed he used one of the partition from his studio(he posted it on his IG a while back) I recognized it but couldn’t place where I first heard it… thought it was from tha Balance before their Brazzaville concert(can’t find tha video anymore) and even tha seben was Waaaaaay better than this “ let’s collect all the Cri from 2016 to 2018 tha people already familiar with and put it in this Album"
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 20:35 by The Cardinals »

EMOVICTEAM #17 on: December 21, 2022, 21:01

• View Profile
How do you share a screen record here? My brother weirdly(and I’m not surprised at all) got his hands on the générique….
Personal Opinion:
Like CR7 said about ManU, it’s like BCBG is stuck somewhere in time. Don’t get me wrong, it’s better than things I heard recently but there was nothing new since Kindoki!
Fusée Didn’t bring anything new, instead just modified his “cri” from Kindoki and Tetuka.

Tolbert good soloist and also noticed he used one of the partition from his studio(he posted it on his IG a while back) I recognized it but couldn’t place where I first heard it… thought it was from tha Balance before their Brazzaville concert(can’t find tha video anymore) and even tha seben was Waaaaaay better than this “ let’s collect all the Cri from 2016 to 2018 tha people already familiar with and put it in this Album"

The problem of sticking around with old guys for far too long. The band tends to be stagnant, no innovation whatsoever. It's like keeping Messi in your team until he is 45 years old. The style and momentum of the frontline will have less energy and no creativity. JB Mpiana has caused this by himself, no body else. If you have observed right now, Koffi and Roga Roga including Extra Musica horizon have the most energy in their hands and maybe Werrason too. New blood is necessary.
Coming to the album, I haven't fully listened to all songs but snipets indicate good recording by JB and team. The slow tracks seem ok and I have not heard the squicky sounds of kibense and Rio, but zulema, Atshuda etc. Well-done.  but not the generic. Genta has to be fired immediately and Allow pajo and fusee do their thing without suffocating them. Genta is finished. This generic has been destroyed by his "witch" shouting. It's not Halloween please. JB should let Tolbert do it with younger guys.

CM PRINCE #18 on: December 21, 2022, 21:44

• View Profile
Personal Opinion:

The problem of sticking around with old guys for far too long. The band tends to be stagnant, no innovation whatsoever. It's like keeping Messi in your team until he is 45 years old. The style and momentum of the frontline will have less energy and no creativity. JB Mpiana has caused this by himself, no body else. If you have observed right now, Koffi and Roga Roga including Extra Musica horizon have the most energy in their hands and maybe Werrason too. New blood is necessary.
Coming to the album, I haven't fully listened to all songs but snipets indicate good recording by JB and team. The slow tracks seem ok and I have not heard the squicky sounds of kibense and Rio, but zulema, Atshuda etc. Well-done.  but not the generic. Genta has to be fired immediately and Allow pajo and fusee do their thing without suffocating them. Genta is finished. This generic has been destroyed by his "witch" shouting. It's not Halloween please. JB should let Tolbert do it with younger guys.
Loool welcome back bro

Longbluesquid #19 on: December 21, 2022, 23:07

• View Profile
Now I’m eager to hear the generique.

Mirobexx #20 on: December 22, 2022, 15:31

• View Profile
I hope the Siberi and Kabola Bilengi cries are there.

PCGY KASTELLO #21 on: December 23, 2022, 05:49

• View Profile
Genta has not done this Album any favour. JB should release or relegate this old Man. He is not a match by miles to Pajo and Fusee.
I hope he is not on all the generiques

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #22 on: December 23, 2022, 08:18

• View Profile
Lets wait for the generique first lol, I doubt if Genta is that bad.

Manzambi94 #23 on: December 23, 2022, 21:55

• View Profile
Guys calm down tf, why are you acting like this album is the worst of the decade, before of saying anything listen to the fl project and then speak. JB might be lazy and everything but  tbh it is hard that he let out  a bad generique, remember Je Ne Te Calcule Pas?