Author Topic: SUNDA BASS BURIAL  (Read 7051 times)

shamala on: January 07, 2019, 04:14

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

CM PRINCE #1 on: January 07, 2019, 05:14

• View Profile
This is so sad.

But man where is JB and bcbg?! Are you kidding me

archos #2 on: January 07, 2019, 05:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 like it has been the tradition since papa wemba and koffi missing kester burial,emotions rockets in the wrong way they were not welcome they were issued several threats and even seguin had it hard to leave sunda's house when he was sent before they travelled and it even had to take a quite long negotiation for shaka kongo to make them accept some contribution from jb
other than that i just seen on snap this night that jb just returned to kin

Alpine #3 on: January 07, 2019, 14:18

• View Profile
So sad, he contributed alot in bcbg, quite shameful no bcbg member was there or even papa cherie himself.

archos #4 on: January 07, 2019, 15:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah those who stayed behind in malawi trip should have gone,they should have ignored the threats and face things i am pretty sure face to face even if the guys were too excited they'd still calm down

Alpine #5 on: January 07, 2019, 18:19

• View Profile
But then again why were people so quick to point fingers at JB and bcbg for Sunda's death?

archos #6 on: January 07, 2019, 18:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
But then again why were people so quick to point fingers at JB and bcbg for Sunda's death?

emotion,you know there has been almost no death of musicians in the recent years without somebody make a scapegoat
i can only remember the death of a guy called jus d orange who used to be with bill and other artists which went smooth all the rest were always followed with controversy
and people who were threatening to beat any bcbg member including jb if they came pretended that jb wanted to kill him because he was about to get another 100+k dollars for the rights of his song liberez illegally used by a phone company and get that money while when sunda was an active bcbg members he already received hefty amounts from them two times

Manzambi94 #7 on: January 07, 2019, 19:59

• View Profile

emotion,you know there has been almost no death of musicians in the recent years without somebody make a scapegoat
i can only remember the death of a guy called jus d orange who used to be with bill and other artists which went smooth all the rest were always followed with controversy
and people who were threatening to beat any bcbg member including jb if they came pretended that jb wanted to kill him because he was about to get another 100+k dollars for the rights of his song liberez illegally used by a phone company and get that money while when sunda was an active bcbg members he already received hefty amounts from them two times
I hope that Sam Kazadi and all those internet journalist will not say bs and try to make like JB sacrificed him.
The peoole really need to calm down, JB is a sensitive persone I know he will be mad sorry and hurt that he could not see his soldier for the last time same for BCBG members

archos #8 on: January 07, 2019, 20:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly he had basically planned to pay back the malawi money and focus on funerals and do everything he could but when he heard the way they threatened and accused him he was very hurt, i saw shaka kongo say he was still in contact from malawi to know updates and when he heard the rumours were still going on and on he could not even speak anymore in the phone call for minutes and out of anger told shaka "ok i will please them and not come "

Jdog #9 on: January 07, 2019, 22:15

• View Profile
Why would people even threaten JB and Bcbg they think JB did something to him?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Tata Nkiadi #10 on: January 07, 2019, 22:41

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
That is a premier coffin. I wonder if JB paid for it.

archos #11 on: January 07, 2019, 23:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
That is a premier coffin. I wonder if JB paid for it.

most of the funerals were handled by the country's prime minister bruno tshibala,since family wanted to bury him just somewhere in his native region  and jb stepped out because of threats,shaka kongo and his association artiste en danger wrote to prime minister to accept  handling proper funerals which family could not afford

archos #12 on: January 07, 2019, 23:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

i dont know maybe because when sunda was alive he was dissing jb quite a lot and when he meet former bcbg mates he'd pass them like he did not know them at all so maybe since there was that "tension" the easiest route was to  accuse jb of being the man behind sending gangsters to kill him

Jdog #13 on: January 08, 2019, 07:50

• View Profile

i dont know maybe because when sunda was alive he was dissing jb quite a lot and when he meet former bcbg mates he'd pass them like he did not know them at all so maybe since there was that "tension" the easiest route was to  accuse jb of being the man behind sending gangsters to kill him
Wow that's unfortunate, maybe some of the Bcbg members had the "since we weren't cool when he was alvive don't be cool when he's dead" attitude.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Wenge1995 #14 on: January 08, 2019, 10:17

• View Profile
@archos

Did they ever arrest the thugs that killed Sunda Bass?