Author Topic: IF YOU PUT WENGE ADMINS TOGETHER YOU GET THE PERFECT MUSICIAN  (Read 12385 times)

EMOVICTEAM #15 on: October 30, 2015, 21:28

• View Profile
The issue here is not about making artists who succeed in solo status. The issue here is defunct bcbg....period. whether jb is a good singer the point is he can not sell more than werrason for one reason. He is not an entertainer while we all know music is about entertainment. These acoustic concerts do not count because they happen once in a while. I was watching a Zaiko dvd today and i was wondering how nyoka who is 12 years older than jb respects talent in his band?

archos #16 on: October 30, 2015, 21:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol emo just will never ever stop,if you really watched  bcbg videos those guys you despise are not even 1/10 of the band,or maybe that hate for them is that big that you close your eyes on all the other guys

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #17 on: October 31, 2015, 15:44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You could say Didier Lacoste came out of Wenge Tonya Tonya. He's somewhat successful. Reddy Amisi could be attributed to Viva la musica of Papa Wemba. Success level for all these guys may be different, but if you make a CD (one or many) and hold concerts several times, that could be considered as being successful (at least to them). Unlike people like Adjani, or JTrois who disappeared completely.
Success in Congolese music is measured by a musician or band selling a lot of records, touring and having a large fanbase with visible fans following them, it's not just about releasing good albums. I like Reddy Amisi a lot but am sorry he's not a successful musician, he's just like the rest of them including Aimelia, Alain and Bouro Mpela, Sam Tshintu, Boguys Bompema and many more from Quartier Latin, Clan Wenge and Clan Viva, only Ferre and Fally are the leading stars after Koffi,Wemba, JB and Werra.
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #18 on: November 02, 2015, 04:39

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
More Musicians have left Koffi and Wemba than have Werra and all three have always fronted their best singers
why is JB Mpiana always singled out? Are you guys really serious with your criticism or you just have too much time to rant.
Most Band leaders (successful or not) are known to front their best, why should  Mukulu be the exception?
You do not beat a drum with one finger

EMOVICTEAM #19 on: November 02, 2015, 09:13

• View Profile
More Musicians have left Koffi and Wemba than have Werra and all three have always fronted their best singers
why is JB Mpiana always singled out? Are you guys really serious with your criticism or you just have too much time to rant.
Most Band leaders (successful or not) are known to front their best, why should  Mukulu be the exception?
Say that again? You definitely correct.

archos #20 on: November 02, 2015, 09:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
jb not having a "children" to be proud of is pretty simple its a matter of huge lack of management,bcbg's musicians do not know how to promote themseles,and promoting oneself is not just doing internet interviews sometimes,secondly i am almost tempted to say bcbg is even more of a groupe d'accompagnement than the groups of ferre and fally  in the way the stage is often too crowded and how the guys look up so much to him instead of trying to care a bit about their own image and this is something jb repeats them every single day he is already proven so if they think they can act exactly like him towards media for example they will be going nowhere
third factor,jb does not want anymore to put too much exposure on musicians to avoid what happened with afande,so he shows musicians a little bit but unlike most leaders does not do that extra effort to make people know the guys very well
so it explains why bcbg guys does not go solo that easily as they clearly know they are lacking that level of fame which can boost a musician to decide to go solo(no wonder 9 out of 10 of the guys doing well in solo come from the group with the most agressive promotion of musicians)
so unless a bcbg musician does a "robinho"(doing decent/well with almost zero promotion in the group he was in before),the situation is not likely to change,and its not djino who already tarnished his reputation too much with his arrogance and then ironic praising to get backing of bcbg's fanbase or chai ngenge who is a pretty good singer but lacks attributes to be "bankable" let alone boguys bompema who is too much of a christian to shine in this music who will turn that around
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 10:05 by archos »

EMOVICTEAM #21 on: November 02, 2015, 10:56

• View Profile
Archos.....you can defend jb and mikulis all you want but the fact still remains, jb mpiana is has destroyed his bcbg by keeping liabilities in the band. Dont tell me nono fuji....abraham...abel....sakoko....zulema....atshuda...bebeto etc are not experienced to drive jb up. They can. And this thing of saying if jb relieves the mikulis of their duties, they will suffer is utter nonsense. It is jb and bcbg that has to survive not mikulis. From the album anti terro jbs music has been stuck in one mode. Nothing extraordinary has come out of him because he has main men that have less talent. He has truelly let us down and he shall go in history as one poor manager who sees no risks around him.

archos #22 on: November 02, 2015, 11:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its really getting tiredsome read my post well,i stuck to the point of why there is no "children" from bcbg shining,the rest we have said it million times already and i think i am even the one who did proper rants about him with information to go with it not just single out a couple of heads and have nightmares about them to  the extent of feeling forced to rant about  them anytime at any occasion, especially this one talking about WENGE MUSICA 4X4,not even the titanic bcbg let alone the current one
we can repeat all this billion times if jb himself does not think that way it wont change
and i have even said jb does not give them that extra push,unfortunately you are so stubborn on your hate of some guys that you dont even take time to analyse things anymore,all those guys you mentioned are contributing far more these years than in the past and most of the guys are less present,and if i said that jb relies on the older guys to relieve of his duties i am talking about rehearsals and organization prior to concert or studio or stuff like that but once again you are so dominated by your anger than anybody who does not rant strongly like you is defending the guys you despise
and for the million time i maintain that firing those guys wont change the REAL PROBLEM of the group which is the vision and management
 there will still be 20+ singers with none of them given that extra boost to become a charismatic and very popular figure which will then have a positive impact on overall image of the group
the perfect proof of that is how valentino  sums up any of his intervention about bcbg with "deadwood band",there is much much much more "potentially bankable" guys than the liabilities or whatever we call him but because of bcbg's poor management people like valentino and many other guys,i have friends like that aswell who are wowed the day they realise there are guys like abel or atshuda for example despite singing a lot on stage and a lot more in balle de match,which they did not realise earlier only because the promotion system of bcbg is below ridiculously bad for today's standard
 i hope now you understand me because thats the last time i  am talking about that
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:34 by archos »

shamala #23 on: November 02, 2015, 14:17

• View Profile
Hehehe....these days I don't mind the barbs at JB. I think guys here revere him so much that they wish him well. A general thread turns to a JB thread anyway you look at it. The thread was how Wenge leaders compliment each other ..now its a JB thread. Hehehe...a dead wood band is not worthy mentioning again and again. We have newer releases that we can talk about for example.
As the unofficial BCBG spokesman I think I can authoritatively say if guys are expecting mega changes like it happens in other bands that may not happen .BCBG philosophy is not by that route. If you want to see BCBG change you can check on how female dancers have changed . No one is forced out unless he does something drastic.I have always wondered why don't these BCBG artists who are always mentioned to take over leave for other bands? Some are approached every other time but they don't leave. Some have been in the second tier since 2003.
Lastly i encourage your continued comments JB as this is an open forum.We have many passive members some who may be artists of BCBG .

By the way am currently listening to the new Genta cris....first two are not vile while the last one am not sure as I understand limited lingala.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

KAISARI #24 on: November 02, 2015, 18:47

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Say that again? You definitely correct.
Lol Emo one of these days the Mikuli will dedicate a hit song like Liberez in your honor...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Franco Pepe Kalle #25 on: November 04, 2015, 19:54

• View Profile
Wenge Music was bound to split. JB Mpiana is too arrogant and Werrason was too thuggish to be together for a long time. Adolphe is just a pure clown. Blaise Bula seemed too cold blooded. Alain Makaba was focus on music than fame. Didier Massela is too complicated.

Put these men together, you had a great team but have a pretty messy crew. After the split, you see the great flaws with them. JB Mpiana is so arrogant and he has a tendency to be dismissive. On many of his interviews, you see that kind of behavior with him. With Didier Massela, you can see that he is hard to understand and he has some "mood" problems especially when he speaks about Werrason and JB. In my opinion, Didier Massela resents JB and Werrason very much. During the Wenge reunion, I had a feeling that Massela and Werrason still look at each other as enemies.

I like Werrason and he is a good singer but he is a thug. His body language and his demeanor seem very thuggish to me. Furthermore, look at the behavior of Sankara, it says it all. Werrason seems thuggish and his folks act so like that themselves. He kind of reminds me of 50 Cent. BTW it does look like Werrason is a huge fan of 50 Cent. One interview, you see Werrason wear a shirt showing 50 cent. In many ways, they are similar. They both hold grudges. Werrason resents almost every former musician of his. Think about Ferre Gola, Serge, Baby Ndombe, Brigrade, and just recently Heritier. His behavior is a whole like 50 cent.

Adolphe is a good musician but he is a clown in a sense where very few people take him seriously and they see him a shadow and a phemonen. This is why his band Wenge Tonya Tonya is a joke now and few people have interest in him. I can notice very little about him. That says something. Adolphe's personality is kind of flat. He is not a bad guy but it is also a turnoff. That is my view of Adolphe.

Alain Makaba has always focused on music rather than fame and nonsense. once he got a little fame, he must have angered Werrason. But Makaba always focused on music. Sure he does not have the fame of JB Mpiana and Werrason but he has a solid post-Wenge career.

Blaise Bula is the most cold blooded man out of this messy crew. You can see with Blaise Bula that he is cold and inconsiderate. He does not care what anyone thinks but he seems content with throwing digs. Case in example with his beef with Reddy Amisi. Reading his body language, he is very indifferent and he seems like a snake with a good face. Partially with Bula's education and his other adventures, he has only become more cold blooded. He was always like this during the wenge days but it is much more going in his life today.

Shamala, sorry but you would have a split with these toxic flaws. Just saying. My opinion but you can disagree.

shamala #26 on: November 04, 2015, 20:02

• View Profile
Wenge Music was bound to split. JB Mpiana is too arrogant and Werrason was too thuggish to be together for a long time. Adolphe is just a pure clown. Blaise Bula seemed too cold blooded. Alain Makaba was focus on music than fame. Didier Massela is too complicated.

Put these men together, you had a great team but have a pretty messy crew. After the split, you see the great flaws with them. JB Mpiana is so arrogant and he has a tendency to be dismissive. On many of his interviews, you see that kind of behavior with him. With Didier Massela, you can see that he is hard to understand and he has some "mood" problems especially when he speaks about Werrason and JB. In my opinion, Didier Massela resents JB and Werrason very much. During the Wenge reunion, I had a feeling that Massela and Werrason still look at each other as enemies.

I like Werrason and he is a good singer but he is a thug. His body language and his demeanor seem very thuggish to me. Furthermore, look at the behavior of Sankara, it says it all. Werrason seems thuggish and his folks act so like that themselves. He kind of reminds me of 50 Cent. BTW it does look like Werrason is a huge fan of 50 Cent. One interview, you see Werrason wear a shirt showing 50 cent. In many ways, they are similar. They both hold grudges. Werrason resents almost every former musician of his. Think about Ferre Gola, Serge, Baby Ndombe, Brigrade, and just recently Heritier. His behavior is a whole like 50 cent.

Adolphe is a good musician but he is a clown in a sense where very few people take him seriously and they see him a shadow and a phemonen. This is why his band Wenge Tonya Tonya is a joke now and few people have interest in him. I can notice very little about him. That says something. Adolphe's personality is kind of flat. He is not a bad guy but it is also a turnoff. That is my view of Adolphe.

Alain Makaba has always focused on music rather than fame and nonsense. once he got a little fame, he must have angered Werrason. But Makaba always focused on music. Sure he does not have the fame of JB Mpiana and Werrason but he has a solid post-Wenge career.

Blaise Bula is the most cold blooded man out of this messy crew. You can see with Blaise Bula that he is cold and inconsiderate. He does not care what anyone thinks but he seems content with throwing digs. Case in example with his beef with Reddy Amisi. Reading his body language, he is very indifferent and he seems like a snake with a good face. Partially with Bula's education and his other adventures, he has only become more cold blooded. He was always like this during the wenge days but it is much more going in his life today.

Shamala, sorry but you would have a split with these toxic flaws. Just saying. My opinion but you can disagree.

Actually it is quite insightful.... I enjoyed your take. All in all these guys are human not angels.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.