Author Topic: THE YOUNG LEADER ESPOIR IS NOW WITH F VICTEAM LABEL  (Read 9607 times)

SYMPLICITY #15 on: November 09, 2015, 05:31

• View Profile
Reminds me of Chikito in Vita Imana Remix. Even looks like Chikito....Yes?. The wonders money....even a little money can do. The boy already looks transformed!!!
Vita Imama? You saw a better chikito. Check bandal concert when ferre was introducing the boy.

Yeah Emo. Checked that out.  The boy has an uncanny resemblance to Chikito.... in their 'raw copies'...... that is. Archos , could there be  a connection between the two? Chikito and Espoir?

KAISARI #16 on: November 09, 2015, 06:21

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
At least he will have his own music in F VICTEAM, btw how are the labor laws in DRC for such a young kid to sign a record deal minus his parents?
You do not beat a drum with one finger

archos #17 on: November 09, 2015, 08:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i dont believe there is any particular law about that or it exists but nobody cares,plus the parents of the kid kicked him away from home a long long time ago so he does not have contact with them,but i bet if they hear that news they'll rush to fally's house and change their mind
i just hope one thing,that under some circumstances those who have conflicts with fally or just hate him,do not use this situation to try causing problems to fally(in europe especially) like jb had to endure with the young muana nsuka and petit obama,having to defend himself legally against false allegations of exploiting and bad treatment of the kids

shamala #18 on: November 09, 2015, 16:54

• View Profile
If you check the life petit obama,muana nsuka , chikito,and now leader espoir are leading you must be blind if you scream child labour. The kids have a roof clothes food and most of all education that they could only dream of.
It is life foster parents or living with a rich uncle ....Hehehe washing his car is not a bad deal.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

mwana_nsalu #19 on: November 09, 2015, 18:33

• Mokonzi Ya Mwasi
    • View Profile
now if only someone would have picked up petit lacoste the same way (or maybe someone has and i'm late).

at any rate i'm very happy for the little boy.
been following him since someone posted his singing not too long ago. i'm sure i've seen all of his interviews so far lol
he's gonna be amazing
i have no doubt they will do the right thing and have him go to school
this is something that could bring unwanted scrutiny for fally if he doesn't.

KAISARI #20 on: November 09, 2015, 18:44

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
If you check the life petit obama,muana nsuka , chikito,and now leader espoir are leading you must be blind if you scream child labour.
Like Archos explained above Mukulu had to defend himself against child labor and abuse allegations once over seas...
You do not beat a drum with one finger