Author Topic: IBRATOR CONTRE MAITRE - BA CHINOIS [Audio Official]  (Read 4554 times)

Mwana Nsalu on: July 03, 2017, 01:45

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

Mwana Nsalu #1 on: July 03, 2017, 18:34

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
no comments or yall waiting for the video? Lol

Matebu #2 on: July 03, 2017, 19:13

• View Profile

lol, nice song but I don't think people have the patience for 11+ minute rhumbas anymore.

It took years for the big artists to realize that, and now they're cautious of going over 6-7 mins

Mwana Nsalu #3 on: July 03, 2017, 19:22

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

lol, nice song but I don't think people have the patience for 11+ minute rhumbas anymore.

It took years for the big artists to realize that, and now they're cautious of going over 6-7 mins

LOL true. i definitely cut it off after a certain point the second time i listened. but it sounds really good. im more excited for the rest of the project now (its hard for me to judge my excitement for an album by generiques since i don't tend to like them as much)

Jdog #4 on: July 03, 2017, 20:52

• View Profile
I'll laugh if they want to start boasting about a 11 minute song. Generiques should be 6 minutes max and 7 for rhumbas. The extracts of this song sounded better. The beginning sounded like Zouk, lol someone said Didier Lacoste joined the group.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Toolz #5 on: July 03, 2017, 21:13

• View Profile

Mwana Nsalu #6 on: July 03, 2017, 21:55

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
I'll laugh if they want to start boasting about a 11 minute song. Generiques should be 6 minutes max and 7 for rhumbas. The extracts of this song sounded better. The beginning sounded like Zouk, lol someone said Didier Lacoste joined the group.

Lol The zouk really pulled me in. As a half haitian half congolese i always apprectiate when my two cultures mix like this

CM PRINCE #7 on: July 03, 2017, 22:46

• View Profile
Decent song just too damn long for my liking