Author Topic: KOFFI IN TANZANIA  (Read 4117 times)

Ken Bilele on: March 09, 2020, 11:05

• View Profile

Seems our brothers from Dar had a good show.

Ken Bilele #1 on: March 09, 2020, 11:07

• View Profile
Suira Mundelu beta dogoudogou!! But Suira Mundelu is underrated.

CM PRINCE #2 on: March 09, 2020, 11:37

• View Profile
Nicely edited Video. Lol @Matebu I don’t see our buddy BB Jitrois looks like he’s actually gone ;D  ;D

Kizito #3 on: March 09, 2020, 14:52

• View Profile
It was a well attended show, tickets sold out 24 hours before the show, Kofi Azali Champion in Tanzania. However, the quality of the band is a shadow of its former self. They played a lot of old songs with animators trying in vain to do Mboshi, CNN and the likes of kerozene cries.

BercysFinest98 #4 on: March 09, 2020, 19:28

• View Profile
It was a well attended show, tickets sold out 24 hours before the show, Kofi Azali Champion in Tanzania. However, the quality of the band is a shadow of its former self. They played a lot of old songs with animators trying in vain to do Mboshi, CNN and the likes of kerozene cries.

Good show, however... I'm not a fan of this Quartier Latin. There's no character or originality at all!

congo-243 #5 on: March 09, 2020, 20:01

• View Profile
Y'all think if Koffi comes to Bercy he's going to bring his side chick Cindy La Cœur ?

Congolitude #6 on: March 09, 2020, 20:08

• View Profile
I saw he also did is coming back in Kenya

Matebu #7 on: March 09, 2020, 20:16

• View Profile
Y'all think if Koffi comes to Bercy he's going to bring his side chick Cindy La Cœur ?
Nah, Maman President, Miss Des Miss, Lettre A, Grand Prêtre Mère etc etc Aliya would be there.

He’s mastered a system where only one can appear in public at the same location as him.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 20:18 by Matebu »

Grandpretre #8 on: March 09, 2020, 22:26

• View Profile
I see the og blanchard! Bibliothèque ya ql
Best bassist of ql history

congo-243 #9 on: March 09, 2020, 23:20

• View Profile
Nah, Maman President, Miss Des Miss, Lettre A, Grand Prêtre Mère etc etc Aliya would be there.

He’s mastered a system where only one can appear in public at the same location as him.
Phew thank god I can't stand her. I have doubts about Koffi coming with that new QL squad I have yet to be convinced by them, I'd rather stay home if they came too. Wouldn't be such bad idea if he included some old QL artists.

Musicfan #10 on: March 10, 2020, 20:24

• View Profile

Good show, however... I'm not a fan of this Quartier Latin. There's no character or originality at all!

I whole heartily agree that the current crop of QL is boring! No personality. No originality!!!