Author Topic: FALLY ANNOUNCES U ARENA FOR NOVEMBER  (Read 1548 times)

CM PRINCE on: April 21, 2023, 17:08

• View Profile

For the 25th November 2023
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 17:16 by CM PRINCE »

Mfumu Vata #1 on: April 21, 2023, 17:14

• View Profile
That’s not Bercy but U-Arena (Paris La Defense Arena)

CM PRINCE #2 on: April 21, 2023, 17:20

• View Profile
Loool my bad, Koffi’s gonna be pissed.

archos #3 on: April 21, 2023, 17:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Loool my bad, Koffi’s gonna be pissed.

koffi also has a u arena contract lol i saw somewhere that he was telling somebody not to reveal the date
i will not be surprised if not it happens to be earlier,now i understand why that french journalist on twitter said that dicap wanted to be granted la defense arena for meeting macron
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 17:40 by archos »

SLK97 #4 on: April 21, 2023, 18:05

• View Profile
I share that feeling, Archos. Knowing Koffi, he'll announce the date for his U Arena soon lol. I'm betting he'll go for June or July. Either way, both men had better beef up security. We know what happened before Fally's Bercy.

BienMat23 #5 on: April 21, 2023, 18:42

• View Profile
If he happens to release an amazing generique (highly unlikely) before this it will be amazing because people Have been loving the Formule 7 Rumbas. I even saw people comparing Formule 7 to Droit chemin on Instagram, God knows how but people like it that much

CM PRINCE #6 on: April 21, 2023, 19:01

• View Profile
If he happens to release an amazing generique (highly unlikely) before this it will be amazing because people Have been loving the Formule 7 Rumbas. I even saw people comparing Formule 7 to Droit chemin on Instagram, God knows how but people like it that much
Yeah Formule 7 has been a hit everywhere. The rhumbas have been on rotation at weddings, parties and clubs. 

Mfumu Vata #7 on: April 21, 2023, 20:58

• View Profile
Means this that Mamalé's prophecy in the song Kompressor will come true "lelo ba bercy, lobi lisusu parc des princes" ?  Koffi performing at Parc des Princes ? I think dont think that Koffi will ever accept Fally to perform at U-Arena first. He always want the be the pioneer and be suprieror above everyone

About Fally's performance. I think that there will be strong security and maybe the army around the hall and la defense-disctrit to block any combattans to create chaos. The question is the public wont feel it back in the price of the tickets or if Fally really will gain money from this event

CM PRINCE #8 on: April 21, 2023, 23:03

• View Profile
Means this that Mamalé's prophecy in the song Kompressor will come true "lelo ba bercy, lobi lisusu parc des princes" ?  Koffi performing at Parc des Princes ? I think dont think that Koffi will ever accept Fally to perform at U-Arena first. He always want the be the pioneer and be suprieror above everyone

About Fally's performance. I think that there will be strong security and maybe the army around the hall and la defense-disctrit to block any combattans to create chaos. The question is the public wont feel it back in the price of the tickets or if Fally really will gain money from this event
Lol Koffi could’ve easily booked the stadium after he was cleared the last time but he chose to take too long and now look at the results, it’s his own fault. 

archos #9 on: April 21, 2023, 23:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
not my younger brother who is a strong warrior coming to my house just to mimick koffi "veut dire vraiment nayebi te quoi maman ruffa petit wana alingi nini quoi  putain de merde quoi il faut tobimsa pe date na biso sikoyo quoi " :D :D :D and bantering me for arsenal then go home straight away
 this young generation man :D :D

Cavalier Solitaire #10 on: April 22, 2023, 09:08

• View Profile
Papa Plus should accept that he cannot always be the trendsetter. :D

Manzambi94 #11 on: April 22, 2023, 10:30

• View Profile
Now you guys know exactly why Koffi didn't want Fally to have a solo career. And Like Koffi, Werrason, leaders are extremely scared that they will be forgotten and not be the hit thing anymore and that's why Koffi promoted Cindy so much, Fally is starting to take over Koffi in Congolese Music (This doesn't mean that Fally is better, to the day Fally still hasn't done an album like V12) and Koffi is going crazy for that

CM PRINCE #12 on: April 23, 2023, 06:34

• View Profile
Loool like I said it's his own fault for taking too long after being acquitted, what did he think was gonna happen? He should've announced it at the start of the year for the summer but nope. 

Cavalier Solitaire #13 on: April 28, 2023, 14:20

• View Profile
Loool like I said it's his own fault for taking too long after being acquitted, what did he think was gonna happen? He should've announced it at the start of the year for the summer but nope.
Has he changed the dates. I saw a clip where he was saying something about being the first African artist to play there whether it will be in front of 2 or 20 people. Lol

Bigbang10 #14 on: April 29, 2023, 19:33

• View Profile
Now you guys know exactly why koffi didn't want Fally to have a solo career. And Like Koffi, Werrason, leaders are extremely scared that they will be forgotten and not be the hit thing anymore and that's why Koffi promoted Cindy so much, Fally is starting to take over Koffi in Congolese Music (This doesn't mean that Fally is better, to the day Fally still hasn't done an album like V12) and Koffi is going crazy for that

Why are you acting like V12 is the embodiment of Congolese Music? Lets keep in mind that V12 is not Rumba but Tchacho.

has Papa Wemba done an album like V12 or Tabu ley or Werrason? Nope.

So what does this mean, it just means that Koffi Olomide one day woke up, hit the studio and made one of the greatest Congolese Album in Congolese Music history and that is where it stops

but if we talking about Rumba music then Fally Ipupa Droit Chemin is a classic