Author Topic: LOOKS LIKE DADJU AND BRIGADE HAVE ANOTHER FEAT ON THE WAY  (Read 431 times)

CM PRINCE on: June 12, 2023, 22:08

• View Profile

Hopefully Brigade takes advantage of this second opportunity being given to him.

Manzambi94 #1 on: June 12, 2023, 22:52

• View Profile

Hopefully Brigade takes advantage of this second opportunity being given to him.
Someone give that man a proper manager I don't want him to waste another massive feat by being silent and not releasing not even a single to his name.

Mfumu Vata #2 on: June 12, 2023, 23:38

• View Profile
I dont think that he will make a comeback through this feat. His time is over.

I think that Brigade will become like soukous-atalaku  36.15 Code Niawu who started to be invited by french rappers to do animation in their albums.

Longbluesquid #3 on: June 12, 2023, 23:43

• View Profile
Congolese are always poor at managing themselves. He deserves another opportunity to create a solid album.

Manzambi94 #4 on: June 13, 2023, 02:47

• View Profile
I dont think that he will make a comeback through this feat. His time is over.

I think that Brigade will become like soukous-atalaku  36.15 Code Niawu who started to be invited by french rappers to do animation in their albums.
I hope not but tbh he doesn't seem to have any drive since he got scammed by that donor on the album disk sells back in Kin, so I think you are right on his case.

Manzambi94 #5 on: June 13, 2023, 02:53

• View Profile
Congolese are always poor at managing themselves. He deserves another opportunity to create a solid album.

I totally agree with you too, I mean I wonder how our music got so popular back in the day if even JB who is regarded between Koffi, JB and Werra as the best singer hardly knows how to market himself despite being years in the game that's why Fally's first rise and consequent expand was so impressive, if you take all of te Congolese artist they can't market themselves from old to the youngest. Werra, JB, Felix, Ferre, Heritier, Fabregas, Robinio, But Na Fillet even Innoss to some extent for Werra and the others they were simply in an era where talent and music was the most important but if you take the others but got guys of the younger generations after Werra and co they got their most "viral video" because of pure talent

Like Ferre with Judgement

Curiosity like Heritier with BM

Plainly copying another song like with Robinio

And so on, but it is really hard outside of Fally to see people becoming  viral puts ideas of the Congolese world in our music which is extremely sad because Nigerian are basically taking a butchered version of Ndombolo worldwide enjoying a success that if we knew how to market ourselves would be ours
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 02:57 by Manzambi94 »