Author Topic: KOFFI SENDS HIS MESSAGE OF SUPPORT FOR HERITER'S MARTYRS  (Read 1877 times)

archos on: December 21, 2022, 23:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: December 22, 2022, 01:40

• View Profile
I see multiple warriors mening mad on social media, attacking Koffi on Instagram in comments and deciding to unfollow him

archos #2 on: December 22, 2022, 02:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
These guys forget that there are issues between dicap and koffi and that still despite it,he's been by far the most diplomatic EVER in his 40 plus years of career,anybody else than dicap having issues with koffi,felt koffi's presence well

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: December 22, 2022, 07:48

• View Profile
Kiekie will Ferre give his support to Wata? If he doesn’t it confirms the undercover beef :D

archos #4 on: December 22, 2022, 13:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i dont think he'll do a video but he sent support already from his press conference when he returned to kin,but for sure there is something,between him and his guys who found heritier fake towards him in the last year or so,and heritier and his guys who are on the lets grab his spot mindset(which is not realistically possible,even if he packs wembley,the next day fally's fans will still be talking about ferre)

CM PRINCE #5 on: December 22, 2022, 14:32

• View Profile
i dont think he'll do a video but he sent support already from his press conference when he returned to kin,but for sure there is something,between him and his guys who found heritier fake towards him in the last year or so,and heritier and his guys who are on the lets grab his spot mindset(which is not realistically possible,even if he packs wembley,the next day fally's fans will still be talking about ferre)
Heritier needs to focus on Fabregas not Fally or Ferre because they’re way out his league. Fally and Ferre were solo for 8 years by the time Heritier finally left MM after spending 15 years, and now look at him he’s back visiting Werra and MM he just can’t stay independent like Fally and Ferre.

archos #6 on: December 22, 2022, 16:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think its also the pro-fally press and fanbase which fuels it,its like they'd want heritier to distract ferre,the way they have robinio on fabro celeo ferre but gets to feel he's nowhere near big enough to diss ferre,gaz on innoss...so they pull that narrative so that  there is infighting between them,but then heritier always ends up saying or doing something to show he does not accept to be jester even if he is cool and more diplomatic towards them than in the past so they get on his back aswell ,then continue to benefit from the mess between him and ferre to belittle ferre
you'll see that if heritier succeeds at martyrs,some will be pissed but still happy that they have another reason to say that heritier has gone above ferre to show how far behind they consider ferre to be if even heritier has gone above

Manzambi94 #7 on: December 22, 2022, 20:09

• View Profile
These guys forget that there are issues between dicap and koffi and that still despite it,he's been by far the most diplomatic EVER in his 40 plus years of career,anybody else than dicap having issues with koffi,felt koffi's presence well
Wym

archos #8 on: December 22, 2022, 21:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
that anybody who had an issue with koffi it was open war,with almost no limit,but in the case of him and fally everytime there is something which can push koffi into the "bulldozer" role he takes a step back

CM PRINCE #9 on: December 22, 2022, 22:48

• View Profile
that anybody who had an issue with koffi it was open war,with almost no limit,but in the case of him and fally everytime there is something which can push koffi into the "bulldozer" role he takes a step back
Cause Koffi still loves Fally a lot, lol Fally is lucky Koffi hasn’t gone to complete war mode, cause I don’t think even he will be able to handle it.

archos #10 on: December 22, 2022, 23:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
indeed idont know if it was exaggerated but i was told by one my guys who goes to montfleury that once they were showing nourisson or one of the power songs he kicked everybody out of the room and had some tears in his eyes
i think the fact he said in the quartier latin anniversary video "i  thank every single of you guys even if sometimes you feel like i overlook you for another,or that i dont have you at heart,i apologize i know i fail sometimes as a father" maybe he is realising that he put way too much love onto one person and kind of neglected most of the rest at expense of him efandjo and the wenge children

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #11 on: December 23, 2022, 05:43

• View Profile
Heritier needs to focus on Fabregas not Fally or Ferre because they’re way out his league. Fally and Ferre were solo for 8 years by the time Heritier finally left MM after spending 15 years, and now look at him he’s back visiting Werra and MM he just can’t stay independent like Fally and Ferre.
Is Heritier that far from Ferre? I am not congolese so I wouldn’t really understand better, cause what I see now is both of them releasing average generiques and similar concert performances.

Whats pretty clear that Fally has opened a huge gap between him and Ferre so we can’t put them in same league anymore, hence I think Ferre has to battle it with  Heritier who keeps growing every.

Nkosi #12 on: December 23, 2022, 10:14

• View Profile
Ferre is a much better singer than both Fally and Heritier but I find him a bit lazy to break out and hit the top. Realistically speaking, Heritier shouldn't even be mentioned as he is pretty new but the boy only has two albums and he pushes so hard such that a person who doesn't follow Congolese music would think he started way back. If he continues on this path it won't be long before he becomes Fally's main rival. The trouble is that while Ferre is on the soft side in his battle with Fally, Heritier has the shagues on his side so the battle would go down so ugly.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #13 on: December 23, 2022, 11:09

• View Profile
Ferre is a much better singer than both Fally and Heritier but I find him a bit lazy to break out and hit the top. Realistically speaking, Heritier shouldn't even be mentioned as he is pretty new but the boy only has two albums and he pushes so hard such that a person who doesn't follow Congolese music would think he started way back. If he continues on this path it won't be long before he becomes Fally's main rival. The trouble is that while Ferre is on the soft side in his battle with Fally, Heritier has the shagues on his side so the battle would go down so ugly.
So I think he is now a threat to Ferre cause honestly Fally has opened a huge gap the same way Koffi did with JB Mpiana and Werrason……….Fally and Koffi are African legends and then others rule in certain parts of Africa.

litho #14 on: December 24, 2022, 04:36

• View Profile

You mean Fally never hit back Koffi provocation the 16 year, dont try to change history we all who provoke who.