Author Topic: KOFFI SENDS HIS MESSAGE OF SUPPORT FOR HERITER'S MARTYRS  (Read 1879 times)

litho #15 on: December 24, 2022, 04:42

• View Profile
that anybody who had an issue with koffi it was open war,with almost no limit,but in the case of him and fally everytime there is something which can push koffi into the "bulldozer" role he takes a step back
Cause Koffi still loves Fally a lot, lol Fally is lucky Koffi hasn’t gone to complete war mode, cause I don’t think even he will be able to handle it.

Really, the same Koffi befriend with anyone who try to attack Fally, he even try to do the same thing with Debordo Likufi, are you still remember that.

litho #16 on: December 24, 2022, 04:46

• View Profile
indeed idont know if it was exaggerated but i was told by one my guys who goes to montfleury that once they were showing nourisson or one of the power songs he kicked everybody out of the room and had some tears in his eyes
i think the fact he said in the quartier latin anniversary video "i  thank every single of you guys even if sometimes you feel like i overlook you for another,or that i dont have you at heart,i apologize i know i fail sometimes as a father" maybe he is realising that he put way too much love onto one person and kind of neglected most of the rest at expense of him efandjo and the wenge children

I personally dont believe Koffi liked Fally more than Suzuki, Bouro or even Ferre.

CM PRINCE #17 on: December 24, 2022, 04:47

• View Profile
that anybody who had an issue with koffi it was open war,with almost no limit,but in the case of him and fally everytime there is something which can push koffi into the "bulldozer" role he takes a step back
Cause Koffi still loves Fally a lot, lol Fally is lucky Koffi hasn’t gone to complete war mode, cause I don’t think even he will be able to handle it.

Really, the same Koffi befriend with anyone who try to attack Fally, he even try to do the same thing with Debordo Likufi, are you still remember that.
Dude seriously shut up.

litho #18 on: December 24, 2022, 04:49

• View Profile
i think its also the pro-fally press and fanbase which fuels it,its like they'd want heritier to distract ferre,the way they have robinio on fabro celeo ferre but gets to feel he's nowhere near big enough to diss ferre,gaz on innoss...so they pull that narrative so that  there is infighting between them,but then heritier always ends up saying or doing something to show he does not accept to be jester even if he is cool and more diplomatic towards them than in the past so they get on his back aswell ,then continue to benefit from the mess between him and ferre to belittle ferre
you'll see that if heritier succeeds at martyrs,some will be pissed but still happy that they have another reason to say that heritier has gone above ferre to show how far behind they consider ferre to be if even heritier has gone above

What about Ferre or Koffi press, do you also see that or you only chose to see the pro Fally.

archos #19 on: December 24, 2022, 04:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
so because you saw pro-fally its enough for you to react,with all due respect to you sometimes you act like a programmed bot,going idle for months then jumping automatically on posts where you find fally regardless of the whole context,that matter was about ferre and heritier and the role a press which clearly proudly claim their support for fally play in it,the day the pro-ferre press will be doing that between two artists,i would talk about it with the same energy
as for the koffi press,koffi himself has been criticised here and all around the world almost where congolese fans are for how he is involved in polemic  and having camps and all that

litho #20 on: December 24, 2022, 05:19

• View Profile
so because you saw pro-fally its enough for you to react,with all due respect to you sometimes you act like a programmed bot,going idle for months then jumping automatically on posts where you find fally regardless of the whole context,that matter was about ferre and heritier and the role a press which clearly proudly claim their support for fally play in it,the day the pro-ferre press will be doing that between two artists,i would talk about it with the same energy
as for the koffi press,koffi himself has been criticised here and all around the world almost where congolese fans are for how he is involved in polemic  and having camps and all that

My God, have ever hear someone called Charly Prince?

archos #21 on: December 24, 2022, 05:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
once again,you are missing the point,its not about charlie attacking fally,or ken attacking ferre
the point was about ken,mombaya,mbuta and even the recent recruits like alexis wetchi who deliberately say several times that for them heritier is bigger than ferre now,which has contributed a lot in deteriorating the relationship between them ,since it started even when they were very cool
 you are talking about one thing me about another,if you knew me long enough in terms of posts,you'd know that i have never supported that system which existed since wenge split of journalists having camps
and also you should notice that the forum has not been as polemic oriented as maybe some previous years ,are you seeing many posts of videos of marchouse,mosaka,merveille rambo and co even the ken,charlie and co,but those guys do videos every week
many of us may see it privately but not feel important to discuss it here
« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 05:28 by archos »