Author Topic: Fally vs Ferre (Dancing)  (Read 11606 times)

Jdog on: November 13, 2014, 00:54

• View Profile
Both are excellent dancers but I think Fally is better then Ferre.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SYMPLICITY #1 on: November 13, 2014, 05:35

• View Profile
Jdog, for me i will always prefer Ferre. In this life and the next!

Windeck123 #2 on: November 13, 2014, 06:07

• View Profile
Fally is a better dancer and he is recognized for his dancing but to me Fally and Ferre are like apples and oranges, very different artists that I don't get why they get compared as much.

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: November 13, 2014, 08:00

• View Profile
Fally all the way.

Nkosi #4 on: November 13, 2014, 08:12

• View Profile
They are from different dancing schools....Fally is very flexible and mostly dances with his waist. He adopted the slow, flexible dance moves. Ferre is equally very swift but he adopted the aggressive Wenge dance moves with a lot of creativity and speed in his dance moves. I go with Ferre. l love his style and he was one of my favourite dancers in WMM.

Roméo Seben #5 on: November 13, 2014, 08:22

• View Profile
thank you I will not be able to explain it better .

johnbas #6 on: November 15, 2014, 21:12

• View Profile
Ferre is more creative when dancing, u can check that on longitima skol also..Ferre can move his feet whilst dancing in a coordinated manner whereby fally just knows how to use his waist and handsome (LBG) looks to gain support in his dances.

Jdog #7 on: November 15, 2014, 21:39

• View Profile
Ferre is more creative when dancing, u can check that on longitima skol also..Ferre can move his feet whilst dancing in a coordinated manner whereby fally just knows how to use his waist and handsome (LBG) looks to gain support in his dances.
If you think Fally isnt good at technical dances then you're very clearly mistaken because Fally is very good at technical dances just look at the videos for La Jungle and Original.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: November 16, 2014, 06:20

• View Profile
If you think Fally isnt good at technical dances then you're very clearly mistaken because Fally is very good at technical dances just look at the videos for La Jungle and Original.

Jdog, spot on. Its not like i am being biased but fally is very creative. La jungle and french kiss are all proof of what we saying. Ferre can dance to, but he has that same dance style. He only did well on lubulukulukumu.

Windeck123 #9 on: November 16, 2014, 07:31

• View Profile
This is not about looks but Fally can get technical when he wants to, he's very swift with his legs. Overall Fally is more creative while Ferre usually blends with his group while Fally gets creative.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: November 16, 2014, 13:52

• Administrator
    • View Profile
They are both excellent dancers but as a man i appreciate Ferre's dancing more because Fally's dancing style is feminine and so is his dressing,looks awkward,i believe this is the reason why most Fally fans are ladies, they've got something in common.
LE BIG BOSS

Windeck123 #11 on: November 16, 2014, 14:15

• View Profile
They are both excellent dancers but as a man i appreciate Ferre's dancing more because Fally's dancing style is feminine and so is his dressing,looks awkward,i believe this is the reason why most Fally fans are ladies, they've got something in common.
Ferre fans make me laugh lol you think Ferre is manly? Lol

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: November 16, 2014, 14:39

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nothing to do with me being a Ferre fan,am talking as a man and on a serious note not as a blind fanatic.
 Fally has more feminine traits and it shows in his dances and choice of clothing,it is the same with the likes of Jypson Butukondolo and many other former Quartier Latin band members,so weird.
LE BIG BOSS

Windeck123 #13 on: November 16, 2014, 15:20

• View Profile
Nothing to do with me being a Ferre fan,am talking as a man and on a serious note not as a blind fanatic.
 Fally has more feminine traits and it shows in his dances and choice of clothing,it is the same with the likes of Jypson Butukondolo and many other former Quartier Latin band members,so weird.
Ferre seems more feminine to me but that ok Ferre has more feminine tendencies too but Ferre fanatics are always trying to call out Fally.

NEWSIDE96 #14 on: November 16, 2014, 15:25

• View Profile
I'd say what makes him look so feminine is that he tries to copy americans too much especially since A2BM.

But this guy when dancing is somethine else