Author Topic: NONO FUDJI IN STUDIO IN EUROPE WITH PATIENT KUSANGILA  (Read 2962 times)

archos on: February 01, 2021, 10:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Manzambi94 #1 on: February 01, 2021, 13:29

• View Profile

Alpine #2 on: February 01, 2021, 15:04

• View Profile
If my eyes are not decieving me, its like he's shaved his locks

archos #3 on: February 01, 2021, 15:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Yeah he's been advised by fans to do it the way fally ferre and co reworked their looks once they went solo(coincidentally all abandoning locks for something else)

CM PRINCE #4 on: February 01, 2021, 18:29

• View Profile

Yeah he's been advised by fans to do it the way fally ferre and co reworked their looks once they went solo(coincidentally all abandoning locks for something else)
Damn the locs he's had since 2003 are gone. It's gonna be weird to see him without, but it was about time.

archos #5 on: February 01, 2021, 18:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
man should slow down on eating though lol he is got a lot comfortable looks wise with that new role he had in bcbg and now in leadership role he gotta adjust(especially as the weight he put on affected his live singing at times )

CM PRINCE #6 on: February 01, 2021, 20:07

• View Profile
man should slow down on eating though lol he is got a lot comfortable looks wise with that new role he had in bcbg and now in leadership role he gotta adjust(especially as the weight he put on affected his live singing at times )
That's bcbg musicians for you in a nutshell, all of them got too comfortable and put on weight except for Chai and Abraham who always stayed skinny  ;D ;D

dany #7 on: February 02, 2021, 05:32

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
I hope he succeeds but if he doesn’t it’s not really surprising, he’ll always have BCBG

Lamusica #8 on: February 03, 2021, 02:16

• View Profile
Can you expand a bit on calendar Congolese artists and management. As in, do they have formal managers, what are their roles? Do they have advisors?

archos #9 on: February 04, 2021, 15:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Can you expand a bit on calendar Congolese artists and management. As in, do they have formal managers, what are their roles? Do they have advisors?
http://congovibes.com/congolese-music/the-codes-of-congolese-music-part-1-the-hierarchy/msg85952/#msg85952

i did a topic a bit like that a while ago,hopefully it helps