Author Topic: Aimelia Lias - Cabaret Sauvage  (Read 2157 times)

Mfumu Vata on: October 24, 2021, 23:53

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: October 25, 2021, 00:13

• View Profile
Ehhhhhhh MPIAKA, this Aimelia guy really thinks he can perform at Olympia?? There was like only 15 people in the crowd. He’ll barely be able to fill the front row of Olympia let alone the entire hall

Manzambi94 #2 on: October 25, 2021, 08:53

• View Profile
I won't even comment. It would be like shooting a dead man. Despite Aimelia lack of success. I think Poto is the the graveyard of Congolese musician simply because it is really hard to be successful in Europe as an African artist singing in an African language. Burns Boy, Magic System and all the people who got famous way more then Congolese people song either in English and in French so I think that is a reason too.

Mfumu Vata #3 on: October 25, 2021, 10:49

• View Profile
Celeo is also talking about performing at Olympia

Performing  every weekend at Djonga made him think that he took the Congolese diaspora by storm. I’m sure that he was happy when all concerts got canceled, thinking that all music-fans would end up by going his concert because of missing concerts.

Alpine #4 on: October 25, 2021, 17:48

• View Profile
Atleast the sound was good.

Jdog #5 on: November 01, 2021, 23:28

• View Profile
Nah this messed up cause why does he get to play?? This man is over his head if he thinks he can fill out Olympia. This shows that people don't want a concert from washed up musicians like Aimelia they want the relevant musicians that are at least 50% DRC based.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

jeantwatwa #6 on: November 04, 2021, 18:01

• View Profile
I'm still waiting to meet somebody that likes Aimelia. Maybe one day...

Paysan Congolais #7 on: December 16, 2021, 13:06

• View Profile
I won't even comment. It would be like shooting a dead man. Despite Aimelia lack of success. I think Poto is the the graveyard of Congolese musician simply because it is really hard to be successful in Europe as an African artist singing in an African language. Burns Boy, Magic System and all the people who got famous way more then Congolese people song either in English and in French so I think that is a reason too.

It's not even that.  Aimelia just lost the plot by thinking he can fill halls by himself. cabaret sauvage is very small. There are a enough congolese in Paris only to fill it.

Guys like Aimelia need to understand that they don't have the "it" factor to carry agroup by themselves, they need to form super groups. If instead of Aimelia alone, you ha him, Alain Mpela, Patient Kusangila, Djono, that place would've been full.