Author Topic: ALI MBONDA JOINS LA TEAM WATA?  (Read 9170 times)

archos on: May 01, 2018, 22:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

mvulusi96 #1 on: May 01, 2018, 22:42

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then saying what he did wrong to Werrason to get those attacks kiekiekiekie. Aah Hertier oza lokola mpuku hein kiekiekie.

mvulusi96 #2 on: May 01, 2018, 22:44

The Maison Mere-camp will start with attacks and Franck Stemay & Vicent Tshiluizi doing those analyse videos.

archos #3 on: May 01, 2018, 22:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 He was suspended by maison mere and also a bit bellitled in the miel kakol thing but i did not expect it because he remained loyal through even deeper issues,he  sometimes played being very sick as nsone did not trust the reserves
kiekiekie muana mayi oyebi vraiment, i can already see djo vince doing that serious face" moi je conseillerais a heritier d'arreter de recriter les misiciens de werranson" :D :D :D then bring the name of hustler or el professor like them tribunal are calling him  in the mix
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 22:49 by archos »

mvulusi96 #4 on: May 01, 2018, 23:00

He was suspended by maison mere and also a bit bellitled in the miel kakol thing but i did not expect it because he remained loyal through even deeper issues,he  sometimes played being very sick as nsone did not trust the reserves
kiekiekie muana mayi oyebi vraiment, i can already see djo vince doing that serious face" moi je conseillerais a heritier d'arreter de recriter les misiciens de werranson" :D :D :D then bring the name of hustler or el professor like them tribunal are calling him  in the mix

kiekiekiekie soki esalemi exactement ndenge olobi wana il faut napesa yo 1000 dollar kiekiekie. It's already 1 year that i'm hearing that Heriter wants to recruit Kakol. If that happens then it will be over for Werrason. I was a little bit doubting about what Heritier said about paying his musicians, but it is true. My cousin in Kinshasa helped alot of musicians creating bankaccounts at FBN bank yesterday.

Matebu #5 on: May 01, 2018, 23:04

• View Profile
Who would’ve known Werra’s biggest current threat would be his ex-star employee who actually pays his musicians properly?  ;D

Jdog #6 on: May 02, 2018, 01:11

• View Profile
What about Manzeku? No need for that much people in one band. Some artists in La Team Wata didn't have bank accounts?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

mvulusi96 #7 on: May 02, 2018, 01:22

What about Manzeku? No need for that much people in one band. Some artists in La Team Wata didn't have bank accounts?

Don't foget that it's DR Congo and not Europe and USA. 80% of the population of Congo doesn't have work and do "ba cops" to survive.  The  most people who have a offical work are paid trought the hand and don't also forget that the all musicians aren't paid via the bank. The money is given by the boss himself at home or after the concert in the hotel. Peoples who have bankaccounts are mostly people who work for the governement, the bank, international companies (Bralima, Bracongo,etc.) or teachers of universities, high schools, collegues and sometimes also elementary schools, but thats rare.

The musicians of Heritier went massive to banks in Kinshasa (Rawbank, FBN Bank, etc.) to create bankaccounts, after that Heritier said in the interview with Mamie Ilela that he would pay them trought the bank. So that if one artist leave one day and say that they weren't paying, that Heritier can prove that it itsn't true.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 01:25 by mvulusi96 »

Jdog #8 on: May 02, 2018, 02:23

• View Profile
So when musicians get money from donors and the boss they didn't deposit it in the banks? I find that hard to believe.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #9 on: May 02, 2018, 02:37

• View Profile
So when musicians get money from donors and the boss they didn't deposit it in the banks? I find that hard to believe.

Bro, for the longest time (even in recent years) people did not trust banks in Kinshasa because the currency was so unstable. Hyperinflation was so bad in the 90's before Mobutu was overthrown, you could use the the highest Zaire bills as toliet paper. If you put your earnings in the bank you could've gone broke overnight.

Even now, people in Kinshasa want to be paid in US dollars....  same thing for concert prices being always listed in US dollars.

Congolitude #10 on: May 02, 2018, 08:37

• View Profile
The Maison Mere-camp will start with attacks and Franck Stemay & Vicent Tshiluizi doing those analyse videos.

hahaha na kufi  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congolitude #11 on: May 02, 2018, 08:40

• View Profile
Who would’ve known Werra’s biggest current threat would be his ex-star employee who actually pays his musicians properly?  ;D

somehow it's very good because it gives value to the musicians, and it will push other leaders to do the same, in the end the musicians will have at least a regular salary instead of being paid every 3 months

Cavalier Solitaire #12 on: May 02, 2018, 13:22

• View Profile

Bro, for the longest time (even in recent years) people did not trust banks in Kinshasa because the currency was so unstable. Hyperinflation was so bad in the 90's before Mobutu was overthrown, you could use the the highest Zaire bills as toliet paper. If you put your earnings in the bank you could've gone broke overnight.

Even now, people in Kinshasa want to be paid in US dollars....  same thing for concert prices being always listed in US dollars.

Those inflation figures are similar to what Zambia had in the late 80s and 90s before it fell to less than 10 percent. Just as an example, a US$8 25 kg bag of maize meal in Zambia costs somewhere in excess of US$35 in DRC. Those doing cross border trade between the two countries are making abnormal profits.

Here is the photo Wata posted yesterday about the migration to bank payments.

Cavalier Solitaire #13 on: May 02, 2018, 13:47

• View Profile

Olivier must really be a calculating and strategic recruiter!?

archos #14 on: May 02, 2018, 14:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes he explained that when he was still in maison mere,they'd point who they plan to recruit,then send him on mission to get them and he is basically doing the same thing in team wata,he says there is also a guitarist who  wants to come but he is afraid to make the strong statement so he plays minds games with maison mere