Author Topic: A NEW AND BETTER WMMM  (Read 3623 times)

Nkosi on: May 02, 2018, 09:01

• View Profile
Contrary to what people may feel, I would love all the old folks out. Good Miel, Alli Mbonda and Maindombe are out. Now I want kakol out so as to restore stability to the band. If rumours are true, Werrason's donors, friends and family are not happy with Kakol's distabilising acts. He is a good drummer but Werra can get another drummer and restore stability.

After watching Team B playing, I concluded it is better than team A at singing, dancing and overall stage performance. However, team A also has a number of excellent singers. Jamaique and Golbert are establishing a very good combo. Makaba  and Hugo have matured so well. I would make the following changes:

Makaba..................Chef
Sara Solo................Deputy Chef
Jamaique................Technical Director
Hugo Senthe...........Director Rehearsals & Discipline
Cafe Roum .............Director Recruitment & Team B
Nicodem..................Lead Singer

TEAM A SINGERS
LEFT SIDE OF WERRA
1. Nicodem
2. Iniesta
3. New guy who sings like J3
4. New guy who sings like Nico
5. Lead singer from Reserve
6. New guy who sings like Mulopwe
7. Christian Ozil
8. New Eboa
RIGHT SIDE OF WERRA

9. Djenny
10. Limousine
11. Cafe Roum
12. Basele
13. Satellite
12. Bobby Ronaldinho
13. New Ferre from Reserve ( Closest to Ferre in WMM, far better than Satellite)
14. New lacoste from reserve
15. New Amelia from reserve ( one of the best dancers, natural singer...I think he came from Ferre's group)
16. Young boy from reserve ( Youngest and very good)

ATALUKU
1. Jamaique
2. Gobert
3. Diego
4. Croux Rouge
...The rest.......

Congolitude #1 on: May 02, 2018, 09:57

• View Profile
Nicodem has a strong maturity but I think that Limousine would be more competent at the position of lead singer

archos #2 on: May 02, 2018, 10:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
if nicodem was a tenor singer he'd get more popular i think,he fits all the criteria werra likes from his  2nd lead singer,handsome,light skin(an exception was made for heritier),good dancer,easy to adapt to the behind the scenes side of wenge,easy to manage to get the expected lifestyle of a wenge musician...but he is a deuxieme voix singer while technically the second lead role was done depending on jb and ferre(like in bcbg the number two was basically picked depending on werra's strategic drive)

Nkosi #3 on: May 02, 2018, 11:55

• View Profile
Cafe Roum would have been natural successor to Herritier but the guy cannot dance and lacks charisma. He cannot even force himself to dance like Bobby. Limousine is just beginning to get in good books with Werra. Werra trusted him but was disappointed with his short stint with Lobeso.

shamala #4 on: May 02, 2018, 12:28

• View Profile
I don't know WMM current lineup!
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

princesab #5 on: May 02, 2018, 13:10

• View Profile
Kakol may remain in the Band.

If he iis bringing trouble in the Band... All they can do is give bigger roles which require him to work without affect or intaracting with band members... (a consultancy kind of guy).

As for the comments.. some please send to ADT.

ZamundaPrince #6 on: May 03, 2018, 12:52

• View Profile
I have grown to like Nicodem a lot. I would leave Kakol as Chef due to seniority but distribute other roles to neutralise his demi god status. but if he were to leave (highly unlikely) then of course Nico would be natural pick for Chef. Either him or Bikorino. Two very disciplined and focused guys. And the other band members seem to like and respect them too.

Limousine seems to have a lot of untapped potential & I would love for him to take the lead in vocals together with Cafe Roum, Nicodem & Basele. Limousine especially because he has a unique melancholic voice

For whatever reason I just don't like Bobby Ronaldinho's voice and singing. maybe when he finally gets to sing his own lines he'll sound a bit better.

I would also wish for a few changes with the lady dancers & the choreography. Maitre Mao has been a loyal servant but it's time to freshen up things a bit. The dances look repetitive and uninspired in the recent past compared to what you see in LM Villa Nova

I am also not so chuffed about Wangila. All he is and will ever be is an Eboa copy cat. Unfortunately for him you cannot listen to him without thinking of the real Eboa who was fantastically brilliant and some sort of a genius vocally. I guess same can be said of Croix Rouge who is a copy cat of Brigade word for word & the Mulopwe copy (I still don't know his name)

I would really have loved if Francis Bokeli had stayed longer & given a chance to sing but it wasn't to be. I love his charisma & voice

ZamundaPrince #7 on: May 03, 2018, 12:57

• View Profile
For a while I also had the feeling that maison Mere has milked Miel dry and it was time for him to move to the next phase of his career just like Taddet & Eboa. I'm not particularly happy with the way they leave but at some point they need to move on. It's a good thing he went solo instead of joining another band. I believe he's got what it takes to do well.