Author Topic: Direct Contact to Fally Ipupa  (Read 6155 times)

rumbalova on: May 04, 2018, 13:17

• View Profile
Who on here has direct contact to Fally?

He makes a big mistake when he uses the word "mtoto" to refer to women in his East African concerts to mean the same thing how the word "baby" is in English or "mwana" is in Lingala or "bebe" in French. In East African Swahili we do not use the word "mtoto" to refer to women. Someone please correct him because he uses this word "mtoto" a lot as a direct translation in his concerts when he is in East African countries and it's cringe-worthy. We use other cheeky and sweet words in East Africa to refer to women in the Swahili language and it is not "mtoto".

SYMPLICITY #1 on: May 04, 2018, 13:45

• View Profile

He makes a big mistake when he uses the word "mtoto" to refer to women in his East African concerts to mean the same thing how the word "baby" is in English or "mwana" is in Lingala or "bebe" in French. In East African Swahili we do not use the word "mtoto" to refer to women. Someone please correct him because he uses this word "mtoto" a lot as a direct translation in his concerts when he is in East African countries and it's cringe-worthy. We use other cheeky and sweet words in East Africa to refer to women in the Swahili language and it is not "mtoto".

@rumbalova,  when used as slang the word 'mtoto' can be used to refer to a beautiful young girl with no offense at all. Like saying 'huyo mtoto ni kitu mbaya', as a well as saying 'a gal toto' to refer to a beauty. Even in my Jaluo vernacular the exact translation of 'mtoto' which is 'nyathi' refers to a young woman/girl.

princesab #2 on: May 04, 2018, 14:16

• View Profile

@rumbalova,  when used as slang the word 'mtoto' can be used to refer to a beautiful young girl with no offense at all. Like saying 'huyo mtoto ni kitu mbaya', as a well as saying 'a gal toto' to refer to a beauty. Even in my Jaluo vernacular the exact translation of 'mtoto' which is 'nyathi' refers to a young woman/girl.

Very much correct...

Mama = Mother = Woman... call this to a beautiful girl and see her reaction..

Mtoto : to them.is more sweet

rumbalova #3 on: May 04, 2018, 19:12

• View Profile
i know toto is used but not "mtoto". just think that the word "mtoto" does not translate to swahili the same. unless it has picked up in east africa. a couple of years back being in east africa i don't recale us ever using "mtoto" to refer to a woman or girl like how "baby" or "mwana is used in the other languages.

Matebu #4 on: May 04, 2018, 19:25

• View Profile
Would like the contact of his manager? Because most communication for Fally goes through her.

princesab #5 on: May 04, 2018, 22:19

• View Profile
i know toto is used but not "mtoto". just think that the word "mtoto" does not translate to swahili the same. unless it has picked up in east africa. a couple of years back being in east africa i don't recale us ever using "mtoto" to refer to a woman or girl like how "baby" or "mwana is used in the other languages.

Mtoto : portable/slim/sex lady (old linda or old cuise de poulet)

Toto/totoz : one with a great shape (Bibiciya/Anya Type)

Congolitude #6 on: May 04, 2018, 23:37

• View Profile
i thought that Fally was saying "mutoto" not "mtoto

rumbalova #7 on: May 05, 2018, 03:26

• View Profile

Mtoto : portable/slim/sex lady (old linda or old cuise de poulet)

Toto/totoz : one with a great shape (Bibiciya/Anya Type)

sawa princesab. that clears it.

rumbalova #8 on: May 05, 2018, 03:28

• View Profile
Would like the contact of his manager? Because most communication for Fally goes through her.

lol i actually meant it as someone to inform him in case i was right that he was misusing the word but it is i who is wrong and he is using it just fine.

ZamundaPrince #9 on: May 05, 2018, 11:05

• View Profile

Actually we use the word 'mtoto' to describe a lady & it didn't just start recently with the explosion of sheng'. If you listen to old music like Mangelepa, Virunga, Mazembe, Les Wanyika the word was so commonly used to refer to a (beautiful) lady

SYMPLICITY #10 on: May 05, 2018, 12:13

• View Profile
In Kenya mtoto can be used to refer to a beautiful young woman/girl. It must be the couple of years!!

rumbalova #11 on: May 07, 2018, 05:33

• View Profile
In Kenya mtoto can be used to refer to a beautiful young woman/girl. It must be the couple of years!!

It definitely must be the years SYMPLICITY. Inabidi nirudi Nai ku update sheng yangu

SYMPLICITY #12 on: May 07, 2018, 06:42

• View Profile

It definitely must be the years SYMPLICITY. Inabidi nirudi Nai ku update sheng yangu

Haina ile....