Author Topic: OT THIS INTERNET TROLLING IS REALLY GETTING DANGEROUS  (Read 2253 times)

archos on: March 30, 2021, 13:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I just saw on internet what happened to claude of arsenalfantv and man thats really sad,the last message he had  publicly was responding to a trolling/mean message saying" dont worry i will soon be with my mother"(who he lost and was one of the starting points of his progressive demise)
just after that i went on celeo's insta and saw somebody writing something like" i am not saying it to be mean but your ex wife must regret having been with you and giving birth to two monsters(alluding to the eternal rumors of celeo having his twins being disabled)
people really need to stop those things,even the toughest person of earth at some point it will hurt you

CM PRINCE #1 on: March 30, 2021, 13:55

• View Profile
First things first R.I.P to Claude, we’re gonna miss you mate.

CM PRINCE #2 on: March 30, 2021, 14:09

• View Profile
I just saw on internet what happened to claude of arsenalfantv and man thats really sad,the last message he had  publicly was responding to a trolling/mean message saying" dont worry i will soon be with my mother"(who he lost and was one of the starting points of his progressive demise)
just after that i went on celeo's insta and saw somebody writing something like" i am not saying it to be mean but your ex wife must regret having been with you and giving birth to two monsters(alluding to the eternal rumors of celeo having his twins being disabled)
people really need to stop those things,even the toughest person of earth at some point it will hurt you
Secondly, yes bro this is true. There’s this Congolese/British Youtuber called Nella Rose who’s old tweets resurfaced when she was 15 talking about dark skinned woman I can’t remember, but then people started talking smack about her recent dead parents.
Remember when people on here were criticising Fally for blocking trolls on his IG, a lot of people have taken that route, for example the rappers Cam’ron said the other day he’s blocked over 200,000 people.
Social media is becoming really dangerous and toxic these days. 

SLK97 #3 on: March 30, 2021, 14:19

• View Profile
Honestly, some people just love shitting on others' parades. Hiding in anonymity just helps them say whatever they want, like they think no one will ever call them out for their actions and words.

archos #4 on: March 30, 2021, 16:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah its way too much the way everyday people can say whatever they want because they are watching" public personalities" forgetting that those people are humans like us,they can make mistakes they can misbehave and so on
popular pressure decided from the fate of many people and its only the beginning which is the saddest,since it seems so sweet to people to be into cancelling,harassing and so on people using the pretext that "they did not send those people to become famous"

Congolitude #5 on: March 30, 2021, 20:30

• View Profile
Yes like recently with Thierry Henry (ex football player of France's team for those who dont know) who said that he leaves social network and will be back only the day social networks leader like Facebook, Twitter etc will be able to regulate their platforms with the same vigor and ferocity as for copyright infringement

CM PRINCE #6 on: March 30, 2021, 21:51

• View Profile
I never understand how grown people can find the time to insult people on their pages. Don't get me wrong you can criticize someone but come on, to say that because they're a public personality and they signed up for it is incredibly stupid.

BercysFinest98 #7 on: March 31, 2021, 20:38

• View Profile