Author Topic: FALLYS NOW PLANNING A DOUBLE STADE DES MARTYRS FOR NEXT YEAR  (Read 702 times)

CM PRINCE on: August 27, 2023, 22:26

• View Profile

Looks like his staff finally convinced him to go ahead with his plan to counter Ferre, Watch Heritier come out of nowhere to announce a triple SDM lol

Jdog #1 on: August 31, 2023, 10:06

• View Profile
Best of luck to him. Hopefully he can correct stuff that went wrong in the first one and make these shows the best it can possibly be.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #2 on: August 31, 2023, 11:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro prince,it seems both him and ferre had that plan from the start but then went for the one concert formula first,i saw a video of a close ferre guy charlie lapaja saying back in december or something that the staff pushed ferre for a double martyrs straight away but he thought it was too risky,and on dicap's side aswell the idea was to do "better" than the elders straight away but then whoever convinced him to track back and go for one first
the plan was double martyrs then stade de france in the future,probably why he's testing himself at the other wembley aswell

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: August 31, 2023, 12:08

• View Profile
He can do quadruple Martyr and double stade de France but we will still compare him with Ferre not Gims or other French urban artist lol

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #4 on: August 31, 2023, 15:12

• View Profile
He can do quadruple Martyr and double stade de France but we will still compare him with Ferre not Gims or other French urban artist lol
but you are aware he is 10 times ahead Ferre right? ????????????????????

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: August 31, 2023, 16:32

• View Profile

So we assume but when you start breaking it down it’s not the case, not that much ahead.

Manzambi94 #6 on: August 31, 2023, 17:04

• View Profile
If he is then why his people are threatening gims's dad to not make pictures with him? Yes he is ahead but he fears Ferre, I mean if I was that powerful in Congolese music like Fally is I wouldn't be worried about Fere but it is evident that there was some point behind in Fally's musical life where Ferre either did something to him or was way better regarded in music otherwise I don't understand why Fally is so obsessed by a guy who doesn't even go to Europe that often and rarely tours Africa
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 22:55 by Manzambi94 »

CM PRINCE #7 on: August 31, 2023, 17:21

• View Profile
bro prince,it seems both him and ferre had that plan from the start but then went for the one concert formula first,i saw a video of a close ferre guy charlie lapaja saying back in december or something that the staff pushed ferre for a double martyrs straight away but he thought it was too risky,and on dicap's side aswell the idea was to do "better" than the elders straight away but then whoever convinced him to track back and go for one first
the plan was double martyrs then stade de france in the future,probably why he's testing himself at the other wembley aswell
I like that their musical rivalry seems to be coming back, stuff like this could do good for the culture.
Speaking of Wembley and maybe JV might agree with me but I think Fally messed up by deciding to perform there so close right after U Arena because many people from London had already bought their tickets for U Arena and there's still tickets left. There's even tickets left for Wembley, the only way he can convince people is if he performs one of the best shows he can at U Arena that will make people want to see him again in London. Because tbh these days people don't like to spend their hard earned money on concerts back to back unless your Chris brown or Beyonce lol

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #8 on: August 31, 2023, 20:00

• View Profile
If he is then why his people are threatening girl's dad to not make pictures with him? Yes he is ahead but he fears Ferre, I mean if I was that powerful in Congolese music like Fally is I wouldn't be worried about Fere but it is evident that there was some point behind in Fally's musical life where Ferre either did something to him or was way better regarded in music otherwise I don't understand why Fally is so obsessed by a guy who doesn't even go to Europe that often and rarely tours Africa
That’s just natural Fally knows how good Ferre is if he had handles his career differently plus in Congo Ferre is the closest artist to Fally than anyone so he is intimidated just like in football Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid (atletico is a threat to real but you can’t bet on it outside laliga)

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #9 on: August 31, 2023, 20:05

• View Profile
We may deny this based on who is your favorite but there is this thing about Koffi and Fally they seem to stand out they are not just DRC musicians they are African legends they have huge influence. You can rarely see someone trending as Werra De Brazza or Wazekwa De brazza - Petit Ferre or Ferre junior.

BienMat23 #10 on: August 31, 2023, 22:39

• View Profile
I like that their musical rivalry seems to be coming back, stuff like this could do good for the culture.
Speaking of Wembley and maybe JV might agree with me but I think Fally messed up by deciding to perform there so close right after U Arena because many people from London had already bought their tickets for U Arena and there's still tickets left. There's even tickets left for Wembley, the only way he can convince people is if he performs one of the best shows he can at U Arena that will make people want to see him again in London. Because tbh these days people don't like to spend their hard earned money on concerts back to back unless your Chris brown or Beyonce lol
This is so true many people here I speak to say they’re going to Paris so they don’t know if they will go to the wembley show too. He will have to showcase a new single or something , or have some fire guests to get people to go back to bavk

CM PRINCE #11 on: September 01, 2023, 13:14

• View Profile
This is so true many people here I speak to say they’re going to Paris so they don’t know if they will go to the wembley show too. He will have to showcase a new single or something , or have some fire guests to get people to go back to bavk
Yeah it’s not like he’s performing at Bercy or Zenith, it’s U Arena which is 5x bigger so people still have the opportunity to go there compared to having a smaller venue and it sells out with people having no choice but going to see him at Wembley. Hopefully he pulls it off.