Author Topic: Ceden Play has been found  (Read 644 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: October 06, 2023, 15:42

• View Profile

archos #1 on: October 06, 2023, 19:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah wazekwa tried to get him to makala prison to humiliate him but shaka kongo stepped in like he did a decade ago for lisha shombo when lisha got fired for allegedly trying to join bcbg(which was in reality that wazekwa's brother was salty that a dancer prefered lisha to him so he invented stuff to get him fired) and lisha dissed wazekwa saying he was not like somepeople who hever have a rumba hit and who have dead bodies in their car(refering to that rumour which went crazy when moto ya liboma dance hit big big success)
then shaka convinced lisha to kneel in front of wazekwa to avoid going to jail
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 22:54 by archos »

Wenge1995 #2 on: October 07, 2023, 02:10

• View Profile
Yeah wazekwa tried to get him to makala prison to humiliate him but shaka kongo stepped in like he did a decade ago for lisha shombo when lisha got fired for allegedly trying to join bcbg(which was in reality that wazekwa's brother was salty that a dancer prefered lisha to him so he invented stuff to get him fired) and lisha dissed wazekwa saying he was not like somepeople who hever have a rumba hit and who have dead bodies in their car(refering to that rumour which went crazy when moto ya liboma dance hit big big success)

Has Wazekwa's brothers always been a problem for the band? Because if I recall well, you said that people like Papy Louange left Cultura because of "administration" giving them issues. I suspect Wazekwa's brothers are bullies who play with the member's salary and disrespect them, but I don't know why...aren't they aware that they're sabotaging something Felix worked very hard to build?

shamala #3 on: October 07, 2023, 06:45

• View Profile
There is a video where Brian Solo  is mad and emotion about this. I wanted to post but could not
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #4 on: October 07, 2023, 09:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Has Wazekwa's brothers always been a problem for the band? Because if I recall well, you said that people like Papy Louange left Cultura because of "administration" giving them issues. I suspect Wazekwa's brothers are bullies who play with the member's salary and disrespect them, but I don't know why...aren't they aware that they're sabotaging something Felix worked very hard to build?

Yep most of them are bullies,only zeka and their young sister bibi are very very appreciated in the group

archos #5 on: October 07, 2023, 09:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
There is a video where Brian Solo  is mad and emotion about this. I wanted to post but could not

yes indeed he was very very angry because wazekwa cursed them that they will never succeed as long as he is alive and stuff like that and brian reacted that he has no right on their lives they are not his children and he sent back the curse on behalf of his family because he had just lost his mother and hearing words like that got his family extremely angry  so they told him to go and send back the cursing

BienMat23 #6 on: October 07, 2023, 14:02

• View Profile
I have never understood who Shaka Kongo is and why he is important or significant in the industry can someone explain?

shamala #7 on: October 07, 2023, 14:45

• View Profile

yes indeed he was very very angry because wazekwa cursed them that they will never succeed as long as he is alive and stuff like that and brian reacted that he has no right on their lives they are not his children and he sent back the curse on behalf of his family because he had just lost his mother and hearing words like that got his family extremely angry  so they told him to go and send back the cursing
Any chance you can share the video?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #8 on: October 07, 2023, 14:49

• View Profile

Wasn't he a religios man? Always praising God and all? That how a religione man act towards his employees?

archos #9 on: October 07, 2023, 20:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
wazekwa's biggest flaw is that when he is angry he is very very difficult,good thing that with age he's calmed down a lot but of late he's restarted some of his former bad habits
 i would not be surprised if lacking his parents proper involvement in his growing for most parts played a role in that tough side he has aside from the more jovial and friendly one,he's like two polar opposites in one

archos #10 on: October 08, 2023, 09:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

here is ceden being taken to the national prison,i hope felix will be happy now

Manzambi94 #11 on: October 08, 2023, 11:32

• View Profile

here is ceden being taken to the national prison,i hope felix will be happy now

His career is over

pistis.balu #12 on: October 09, 2023, 06:56

• View Profile

Do you guys know about this Koffi cassette from the 80s? He's singing and also playing the guitar. It has the original version of the song Orphelinat and an unreleased song.