Author Topic: BLAISE BULA SAYS HE IS WORKING ON A NEW ALBUM  (Read 2171 times)

archos on: July 05, 2021, 22:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

I am yet to finish interview but it seems like the usual one of how he joined wenge why the split why he did not join maison mere...
he was saying in the beginning that he's heard fans complaining because they feel "abandoned "after all  those years and rendekita which was sabotaged  by their arguments with AKN(the producer),thats why he's released shadie and there is more to come as he's back in studio

CM PRINCE #1 on: July 05, 2021, 22:31

• View Profile
I am so here for this, none of his 3 albums were bad at all. He just needs to stick to that 50/50 Sebene/Rumba formula and keep the Wenge rhythm which I know he will. Music wise Blaise doesn’t disappoint

Matebu #2 on: July 05, 2021, 22:37

• View Profile
I am so here for this, none of his 3 albums were bad at all. He just needs to stick to that 50/50 Sebene/Rumba formula and keep the Wenge rhythm which I know he will. Music wise Blaise doesn’t disappoint

This man need to worry about getting Renekita Vol 1 back on streaming before releasing a new album.

CM PRINCE #3 on: July 05, 2021, 23:49

• View Profile

This man need to worry about getting Renekita Vol 1 back on streaming before releasing a new album.
Facts.

Longbluesquid #4 on: July 06, 2021, 19:11

• View Profile
Yeah I got lucky buying the cd on Amazon.

Matebu #5 on: July 06, 2021, 21:31

• View Profile
Yeah I got lucky buying the cd on Amazon.

Hey Masta - do you have lossless files of the songs on the album? I'd be fantastic if you can share

Longbluesquid #6 on: July 07, 2021, 04:53

• View Profile
Yes I do! I can try to upload them this week

archos #7 on: July 09, 2021, 11:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Blaise revealed in another interview that his next song will be with his son dylan aka de ba cheries( the baby you see in the clip of filandu) and that he is very impressed with how he sings
more and more of the wenge children are getting into music,adam dominguez produces concerts and co produces albums of his dad,junior a la prod bula a strong beatmaker,junior mpiana,oceane mpiana,gladie,belange manda,britanny ozia who has surely been by far the most involved in the industry for a long time...