Author Topic: SILVIA MAMPATA TALKS TO WMM MUSICIANS  (Read 3824 times)

archos #1 on: February 10, 2018, 17:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
nice one,by the way bro take it just like banter you loooooooooove to post when there is some  little controversy  starting to pop up or when release is fresh and starting to rise then you go idle for months :D :D :D :D

Nkosi #2 on: February 11, 2018, 01:41

• View Profile
.....kikikikikiki...you are right bro. I easily get bored. I somehow enjoy change and a bit of controversy.

archos #4 on: February 12, 2018, 16:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 In short she is saying she knows her and werra owe something to kakol for his now 21 years in the group and urged them to be united and told kakol that she knows it might annoy him to be seen as a bad egg in the group something wrongly but its also up to them to  naturally prove that what people say is wrong,and she says all that backbone of the group(kakol,bikorino,djino bass and co) should get her number so if they want something or they have a problem they are afraid to say directly to werra they can contact here especially when she is in kin since she pretty much lives abroad now
then the typical stuff of his artist of talking about haters and so on

Manzambi94 #5 on: February 12, 2018, 19:21

• View Profile
In short she is saying she knows her and werra owe something to kakol for his now 21 years in the group and urged them to be united and told kakol that she knows it might annoy him to be seen as a bad egg in the group something wrongly but its also up to them to  naturally prove that what people say is wrong,and she says all that backbone of the group(kakol,bikorino,djino bass and co) should get her number so if they want something or they have a problem they are afraid to say directly to werra they can contact here especially when she is in kin since she pretty much lives abroad now
Blind lady that doesn't sees what everybody sees and for Kakol, nobody told him to kick people out with nothing or making them feel unwanted, Kakol always says that leaving the group is a bug mistake but fails to say that he is the guy who kicks people.out so hypocrisy over hypocrisy.
Anyway I think that max 5 years and Wenge will totally lose appeal to youngsters and only old guys like Diego and Kakol will stay.

archos #6 on: February 12, 2018, 21:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol people will be shocked coming from a diehard maison mere fan or former diehard

CM PRINCE #7 on: February 12, 2018, 21:19

• View Profile
Does it actually hurt kakol for being seen as the "bad egg" of the group?

Manzambi94 #8 on: February 13, 2018, 12:47

• View Profile
Blind lady that doesn't sees what everybody sees and for Kakol, nobody told him to kick people out with nothing or making them feel unwanted, Kakol always says that leaving the group is a bug mistake but fails to say that he is the guy who kicks people.out so hypocrisy over hypocrisy.
Anyway I think that max 5 years and Wenge will totally lose appeal to youngsters and only old guys like Diego and Kakol will stay.

Ya Archos believe me brother I am the greatest fan ever of maison mere, but the situation of whole the jealousy between members and most of all of the greediness of Werra is becoming too much not much time ago a very important musician of Maison Mere (No need to say the name, I can tell you that he is still there since more than 5  years) asked me after I took his number for some musical project of mine if I could have bought him an instrument, and it is not a guy of a second team or a guy just came to test days ago, he played in Ingeta, he played on 7 Jours, and has a really high hierarchy on the list of Werra, so I cannot stand the hypocrisy in the movement, that lady is a great human being but her husband? Mmm not so much, Werra artist is a genius but if Werra man will keep like that MM will die soon, Ambulance going to Wata is a very clear signal of that.