Author Topic: KAKOL OPENLY DISAGREES WITH WERRA GIVING MIEL ALBUM IN FRONT OF WERRA HIMSELF  (Read 4772 times)

archos on: February 23, 2018, 09:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

AHAHAHA clan wenge 12 na 12
in short kakol says  does not agree with the album  and miel gets pissed and says he wont do album anymore since he has noticed the whole group seems to be against him and some were hypocrites like they agreed and its kakol who told him werra had the plan to give him an album and him kakol would add three songs to it and he had no problem with it
when he called cafe roum to work on a song kakol started shouting at cafe roum

hahaha nsone's facial expressions,decades but i still am not used to it :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:44 by archos »

princesab #1 on: February 23, 2018, 12:51

• View Profile
I like this...

If you have something in your heart so say it openly.

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: February 23, 2018, 13:43

• View Profile
Kakol will never change, just like queen latifa...motema mabe. Oh well Miel just got his reason to leave  and Kakol the scapegoat again

CM PRINCE #3 on: February 23, 2018, 16:42

• View Profile
I've finally come to the conclusion Kakol needs to go or get his ass beat again to teach him a lesson he's just given miel his ticket out of maison mere how can werra let him run rampage in his band like that maison mere the house full of drama

Jdog #4 on: February 24, 2018, 01:46

• View Profile
Werra just gonna let Kakol run his band like that?? It's a decision from Werra himself, Miel should've  kept going forward with the album and why would Kakol put songs on a MIEL album?? Kakol just salty cause he didn't get one.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Nkosi #5 on: February 24, 2018, 06:06

• View Profile
I think Kakol's days are numbered as well. This whole thing is a trap. Remember Mampata openly asked him to check why people keep accusing him and blaming him. For a wife to interfer it means these issues are now widely discussed in Werras high circles. When you look at things critically, more band members see Bikorino as the next leader. He is being groomed and taking more powers and influence by the day. Miel will leave but Kakol won't be there for a long time. The forces to get him out are already in motion.

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: February 24, 2018, 11:16

• View Profile
Let Miel De Son leave and start his own group. He has what it takes be his own mokonzi unlike this fighting with the Kakols who clearly don't see themselves anywhere other than as Chef D'ochestra in Maison Mere.

Manzambi94 #7 on: February 24, 2018, 13:03

• View Profile
Jesus Christ if I hate that guy Kakol Jesus...
My God what a hell is wrong with him you have like 7 songs credited to you, you steal money of people when you know Werra gave them and you act bully only because you are big and you have the Chef Role ye keep doing stupid things you see how Roger Ngandu now keep quiet because JB had enough, you will be kicked out in the street and go ask for some forgiveness if you don't stop, Lobeso, Prince, Miel and many others are leaving the group that was once the biggest one for becoming your own street band with songs about how I am great and how I am big even though I speak like a lady Kakol, remember that you are not anything without the fans, and you know how well Serra doesn't like this and if Mampata has spoken I give you one year and you are out

archos #8 on: February 24, 2018, 13:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Kakol like his best friend seguin says and deeply thinks that hell be with werra(and jb) until the end he (they) even said in some interviews that if it happens that the boss retires from music, they'll follow him in whatever he does aswell
both paths look so similar aswell both started wayyyy down like 7th 8th favourite  or even further down and  suddenly at some point in two three years became number 1 and ever since are thinking they are eternal in their groups and position
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 13:20 by archos »

archos #9 on: February 26, 2018, 12:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
thinking about it  the situation reminds me a bit of abraham's although abraham album was way more advanced when it happened that the bullying chiefs  started doing things to block album project,the same thing happened with musicians scared to go to sing in abraham's album because the chiefs would invent something and report to the boss or the boss unhappy to hear that some went to sing without his authorisation the way nsone also disagreed with cafe roum going to work with miel without informing him