Author Topic: MIRACLE ! MAMA MIA! WERRASON IN DAR FOR MOTHER OF ALL LIVE SHOW !  (Read 3939 times)

SADIKI TIGER on: April 13, 2018, 11:29

• View Profile

SADIKI TIGER #1 on: April 14, 2018, 09:54

• View Profile
Can any one tell us there is no clue of Sarah in Werrason contingent in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania visit where is she?

archos #2 on: April 14, 2018, 12:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Nkosi #3 on: April 14, 2018, 12:52

• View Profile
Sarah has a baby. Mamu Muluba is carrying her boy friends baby. She is about to get married. Too many stories on Messi's pregnancy. Archos.....who is repsonsible? What have you heard?

SADIKI TIGER #4 on: April 15, 2018, 10:29

• View Profile
Whoop!  the so much anticipated Werrason show which was scheduled in the open venue on the beautifully beaches of Indian Ocean was postponed due to ongoing heavy rain downpour.

The event has now been rescheduled today in one of city Hall in Dar es Salaam.

Despite of heavy rain downpour the turnout was impressive and "bolingo" (Congolese)  music fans  we're so enthusiastic for one of rare show in the city.

SADIKI TIGER #5 on: April 16, 2018, 09:10

• View Profile

For the third successive time  Werrason  show in Dar es Salaam has been postponed. This time the street from which the music hall  is situated was engulfed with water as the result it was  was not accessible!

princesab #6 on: April 16, 2018, 16:00

• View Profile

For the third successive time  Werrason  show in Dar es Salaam has been postponed. This time the street from which the music hall  is situated was engulfed with water as the result it was  was not accessible!

I went there at early hours and it started raining the moment they wanted to start performaing - pre band.

Sadly the stage was not well set to afford the raise at least for the music instruments.

ALL I CAN SAY IS - WERRA HAS FANS.

I left after 2 hours of rain and funny, people kept porting in in Cars, taxis and all other means of transports like the show already started or was ON.

Not sure of what will be in tomorrows region (Mwanza), my brother says the rain is unpredictable there.