Author Topic: FABREGAS SAYS IF HE HAD TO PICK TWO SINGERS IT WOULD BE KOFFI AND DEPLICK  (Read 4564 times)

archos on: July 29, 2014, 11:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Jdog #1 on: July 29, 2014, 11:50

• View Profile
Idk why but sometimes I think he's gay. I know he has a wife (significant other at least) and a child but there's just something about him that makes me think that. But I still like Fabregas (his music atleast I don't really follow him in interviews)
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

princesab #2 on: July 29, 2014, 20:07

• View Profile
DEEP INSIDE MY HEART - THOSE ARE NOT HIS WORDS BUT KOFFI's.

WHAT A ******** - WHY DID HE JOIN MAISON MERE IF HE KNEW KOFFI IS THE ONLY SINGER HE KNOWS.

Pamba #3 on: July 30, 2014, 15:44

• View Profile
DEEP INSIDE MY HEART - THOSE ARE NOT HIS WORDS BUT KOFFI's.

WHAT A ******** - WHY DID HE JOIN MAISON MERE IF HE KNEW KOFFI IS THE ONLY SINGER HE KNOWS.

Why he joined Maison? It's called opportunity Princesab!  Koffi still one of the best top 3 singer out there, I’m not shocked at all with his statements

Ken Bilele #4 on: July 30, 2014, 17:44

• View Profile
There is nothing wrong with his statement at all. The guy must compliment Koffi because Koffi is making him for now and he cant go out there complimenting anyone seen to be in competition with the boss.

Mwana Nsalu #5 on: July 30, 2014, 18:13

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
There is nothing wrong with his statement at all. The guy must compliment Koffi because Koffi is making him for now and he cant go out there complimenting anyone seen to be in competition with the boss.

Agreed.

Mwana Nsalu #6 on: July 30, 2014, 18:15

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
I hope this means we will see some collaborations with him and deplik as solo artists.  It would be cool if these artists did like back in the day and form new groups among themselves but thats just my wishful thinking