Author Topic: KOFFI AND THE BIRTHDAY OF HIS DAUGHTER DIDI STONE  (Read 7198 times)

archos on: August 03, 2014, 23:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

shamala #1 on: August 04, 2014, 04:11

• View Profile
aha I've just been reading comments on Ndombolihno FB on the same ( with my limited lingala )..people are very mean.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SoukousFan #2 on: August 04, 2014, 07:24

• View Profile
I am seeing a trend here ... Werra with his daughter exaucee, Jb and , Now Koffi and Didi stone ..? ::)

archos #3 on: August 04, 2014, 07:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the difference is that werra's one was a proper diploma party,jb's one aswell but coincided to her birthday while in kinshasa for holidays and for koffi it was the 15th birthday of didi stone

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: August 04, 2014, 07:54

• View Profile
aha I've just been reading comments on Ndombolihno FB on the same ( with my limited lingala )..people are very mean.

those people are stupid....soo a man can't celebrate his daughter birthday just because it coincidentally falls during other people celebrations ::)

archos #5 on: August 04, 2014, 08:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

those people are stupid....soo a man can't celebrate his daughter birthday just because it coincidentally falls during other people celebrations ::)

Ahaha yeah this is not a reason of polemic but you know how some of us are,proof is that even with jb and werra being that close for the time since  tv's and internet  have developed,you still see some of their fans having a strange behaviour towards the "rival"
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:13 by archos »

Pamba #6 on: August 04, 2014, 16:09

• View Profile
Archos! Let me ask you this, how Koffi make his money?

archos #7 on: August 04, 2014, 16:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

cd sales,huge concert contracts, he had his hotel but i think he sold it ,he rents like 10  houses in the most developed quarters of kinshasa. and certainly some other "undergound"business"...

Jdog #8 on: August 04, 2014, 16:29

• View Profile

cd sales,huge concert contracts, he had his hotel but i think he sold it ,he rents like 10  houses in the most developed quarters of kinshasa. and certainly some other "undergound"business"...
You forgot that he also makes money from donations.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #9 on: August 05, 2014, 09:17

• View Profile

You forgot that he also makes money from donations.

??????

Jdog #10 on: August 05, 2014, 09:42

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa