Author Topic: ANYBODY ELSE HEARD STRONG RUMORS OF CINDY LEAVING KOFFI?  (Read 16071 times)

EMOVICTEAM #15 on: June 03, 2015, 11:47

• View Profile
Pamba and Kaisari, do not hide your heads under the ground.

SYMPLICITY #16 on: June 03, 2015, 12:41

• View Profile

Emo, I wouldn't say they are hiding their heads in the sand. Have you thought maybe they are only saying their opinion. The fact that you love Fally Ipupa doesn't mean everyone else does. I, for example , am one of those people who still think Koffi is a great artist and in my book he will always be better than Fally. That is just my opinion that am entitled to and you are not obliged to think the same way

EMOVICTEAM #17 on: June 03, 2015, 16:27

• View Profile

Emo, I wouldn't say they are hiding their heads in the sand. Have you thought maybe they are only saying their opinion. The fact that you love Fally Ipupa doesn't mean everyone else does. I, for example , am one of those people who still think Koffi is a great artist and in my book he will always be better than Fally. That is just my opinion that am entitled to and you are not obliged to think the same way
Are you sure the current Koffi with Cindy is same as at Magie, Droit De Veto, V12, Piwawa, Efrakatta etc? If so, then I will respect your opinion in principle that you revisit it.

Pamba #18 on: June 03, 2015, 23:24

• View Profile
Many people have problem with Koffi because of Cindy.  So people are so judgmental for nothing, I believe some never even listen to current koffi music because of Lady Cindy involvement, and they still complain that Koffi is finished. Song like Ikea &BB GOUT are very good song, well arranged and good sound quality. I think the guy is genius, there  are reason others still follow him or copying his style. To me Koffi stand by himself, then others.

KAISARI #19 on: June 04, 2015, 05:04

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile

Are you sure the current Koffi with Cindy is same as at Magie, Droit De Veto, V12, Piwawa, Efrakatta etc? If so, then I will respect your opinion in principle that you revisit it.
If these are the last albums of Koffi you bought then its hard to take you serious ;D ;D ;D
 and since you didn't answer the first challenge, here's another show be a better (current) rhumba by any of the top dawgs...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SYMPLICITY #20 on: June 04, 2015, 08:48

• View Profile

Emo, you have a point when you say there is a difference to Koffi's music since Cindy happened on all of us Koffi fans.There has no been strong sebene or generique to match Effrakatta or Rouge a levre but Mopao still has got his touch. Even Abracadabra that is so maligned still has super rhumba like Double Mbonda and La Foudre. No songs from Fleche, Boite Noire or Libre Parcours come close to those two in my opinion.Now that you advice that i revise my opinion, am waiting to see what he brings to the table in Apotre. Then I will decide.As they say, only a fool does not change his mind. Let me give you an example of how flexible i can be: I waited for Arsenal to show they were hungry for trophies until I realised they were content with fighting for fourth place, i reviewed my expectations and nowadays am content with my very local and successful green team and Southampton. Sorry to disappoint you Emo,  Fally tried with sweet ballads like Cadenas and Attente, and Cadenas is still my favourite Rhumba tune but Libre Parcours, apart from the sebenes, for lack of a better word, is more noise than music. Listened to them once , and once more to confirm if its my ears that had a problem and dont think i will again.

archos #21 on: June 04, 2015, 10:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
like le professeur wenger would say ' we are in ze champions league for ze 18th time,ze team is playing great with confidence,we only lack few things to win ze premier league" :D :D :D :D :D :D

CM PRINCE #22 on: June 04, 2015, 13:58

• View Profile
I don't care what anyone says cindy killed QL and is killing koffi's career she needs to go solo and leave QL alone if she wants to stay together with koffi fine but just leave the band yeah thats right i'm a cindy hater always have been and always will be a cindy hater  ;D ;D

SYMPLICITY #23 on: June 04, 2015, 16:14

• View Profile
like le professeur wenger would say ' we are in ze champions league for ze 18th time,ze team is playing great with confidence,we only lack few things to win ze premier league" :D :D :D :D :D :D

So sad archos.Then they play very well January to May, Gazidis promises a lot of money for signings, Arsenal fans get so excited about Vidal and Benzema, then Wenger says we are not buying anyone because Diaby and Arteta are just coming from injury and there is no need and then life continues.........

Jdog #24 on: June 04, 2015, 16:54

• View Profile
Haha Symplicity you are right, especially about the Diaby and Arteta thing.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa