Author Topic: OT: Today is a sad day  (Read 20497 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” #30 on: December 21, 2019, 20:59

• View Profile
you lot allow the guy, let the admins talk to him in private and address the issue. No need to gang up on him, it's not worth it.

Manzambi94 #31 on: December 21, 2019, 21:02

• View Profile
you lot allow the guy, let the admins talk to him in private and address the issue. No need to gang up on him, it's not worth it.
I am with JV on this one. Lately the forum has been looking like a Wenge Musica Miason Mere Kuluna tour with people insulting amd desrespecting each ither. Din't get me wring Anastasio571 is behaving bad but no meed to humiliate him like that

bencuri #32 on: December 21, 2019, 21:28

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Okay, guys, so anastasio is banned from the forum. I came to this decidion, because I required him not to open more than 2 new topics per week in the Congolese Music section, yet, he already opened 3 yesterday as I counted. He was offered to open more topics in a Blog that I created for him (and I gladly create it for any member who wants to write much, not just for anastasio). Moreover, I found it odd he bumped topics too often, and posting too many videos that seemed to be pointless for me. He could, however, have posted them to his blog. And it is not good seeing an old, respecred member leaving because of him.

However, on the other side, I do not understand why Mvulusi did not PM-med me or DJ Sly, and describe us the situation. It is not the way to leave just like that. Me and Sly has not time to follow everything that happens here, but in case someone has problems, they are always welcomed to send a message to us, or make a notice of it in the Support section. I would like to ask every member to do this before they decide to delete their account.

Mvulusi is welcomed back in case he changes his mind.

And as a kind of last chance, though anastasio is banned, if he feels he would like to express himself through writing posts, in case he opens a blog anywhere else by himself, I don't mind linking it on the forum sidebar. Mentionning it just for the case he reads it.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 21:35 by bencuri »

JV “Lone Ranger” #33 on: December 21, 2019, 21:36

• View Profile
Okay, guys, so anastasio is banned from the forum. I came to this decidion, because I required him not to open more than 2 new topics per week in the Congolese Music section, yet, he already opened 3 yesterday as I counted. He was offered to open more topics in a Blog that I created for him (and I gladly create it for any member who wants to write much, not just for anastasio). Moreover, I found it odd he bumped topics too often, and posting too many videos that seemed to be pointless for me. He could, however, have posted them to his blog. And it is not good seeing an old, respecred member leaving because of him.

However, on the other side, I do not understand why Mvulusi did not PM-med me or DJ Sly, and describe us the situation. It is not the way to leave just like that. Me and Sly has not time to follow everything that happens here, but in case someone has problems, they are always welcomed to send a message to us, or make a notice of it in the Support section. I would like to ask every member to do this before they decide to delete their account.

Come on, that's too harsh to ban him straight, should of given him a final warning atleast. The guy is passionate about our music and eager to share.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 21:39 by JV “Critic” »

Pabloone71 #34 on: December 21, 2019, 21:41

Come on, that's too harsh to ban him straight. Should of given him a final warning atleast.
No, because he already left him the last warning that should not open two subjects a week in the Congolese Music section,
Reread my bro.

Because he’s gonna keep breaking his warnings, is this man clumsy?

bencuri #35 on: December 21, 2019, 21:45

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Personally I feel he made a mess here and I would rather like to see him open his own blog that I would gladly link. Also he was warned many times not to open to many new topics per day. I have warned him like 3x-4x already, well before posts mentioning problems with him showed up. But to stay demcocratic, I will do a poll and let the outcome decide.

JV “Lone Ranger” #36 on: December 21, 2019, 21:51

• View Profile
Personally I feel he made a mess here and I would rather like to see him open his own blog that I would gladly link. Also he was warned many times not to open to many new topics per day. I have warned him like 3x-4x already, well before posts mentioning problems with him showed up. But to stay demcocratic, I will do a poll and let the outcome decide.

Fair enough

Matebu #37 on: December 21, 2019, 21:54

• View Profile

Was the poll thread closed? Was about to give my vote

Matebu #38 on: December 21, 2019, 21:55

• View Profile

Was the poll thread closed? Was about to give my vote

Never mind, i see it

Pabloone71 #39 on: December 21, 2019, 22:11

Now, for questions of Congolese music history in the old period, and even at these periods.
we will need Mvulusi, fortunately there is the user of this forum Archos, for at these periods.

Mvulusi ahh zonga ko :'(
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 22:14 by Pabloone71 »

Toolz #40 on: December 21, 2019, 22:16

• View Profile

Drumstar98 #41 on: December 22, 2019, 00:33

• View Profile
With Mvulusi knowledge on Congolese music, this forum became the historical library hate to be negative but this Forum hasn't impressed as the last time.

congo-243 #42 on: December 22, 2019, 00:34

• View Profile
Got scared and thought the brother died. The guy who got banned was annoying tho

Drumstar98 #43 on: December 22, 2019, 00:40

• View Profile
Got scared and thought the brother died. The guy who got banned was annoying tho

Agree with you on that.

Congolitude #44 on: December 22, 2019, 12:20

• View Profile
One of our respected brothers has left our family :'(. Mvulusi96, whatever your reasons are, I wish you good luck with your life on behalf of the Congo Vibes family and in case you want to return to this forum, there's still space for you.

Feel free to post any messages of condolences here.

Yope ::)...The way you started the sentence as if someone has passed away eh

Nga pe na kanisaki akufaki, motema ekomaki kobeta mbangu...