Author Topic: GESAC OFFICIALLY MAKES HIS RETURN TO CULTURA  (Read 4986 times)

archos on: March 24, 2022, 12:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

mann for whatever reason this makes me so happy
wazekwa used to be soooooooo radical against it, who could have imagined that one day they'd start to be back and he'll be going back to montfleury secretly
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 13:00 by archos »

Mukulu #1 on: March 24, 2022, 13:29

• View Profile
It's nice to see them together

Manzambi94 #2 on: March 24, 2022, 17:33

• View Profile

wazekwa used to be soooooooo radical against it, who could have imagined that one day they'd start to be back and he'll be going back to montfleury secretly

So it is over for Anti-Rebel, Cascadeur and the rest of the Atalakus? How will they share a song in 5?

Wenge1995 #3 on: March 24, 2022, 18:09

• View Profile

So it is over for Anti-Rebel, Cascadeur and the rest of the Atalakus? How will they share a song in 5?

I'm sure they'll work something out so everyone gets space on the generique and sebene songs, because I agree that it's unfair for Gessac to dominate animation when he left years ago and is known for lack of creativity.

Wenge1995 #4 on: March 24, 2022, 18:09

• View Profile

shamala #5 on: March 24, 2022, 19:06

• View Profile

I agree that it's unfair for Gessac to dominate animation when he left years ago and is known for lack of creativity.

OUCH!!!!
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #6 on: March 24, 2022, 19:22

• View Profile

I'm sure they'll work something out so everyone gets space on the generique and sebene songs, because I agree that it's unfair for Gessac to dominate animation when he left years ago and is known for lack of creativity.
Yes, plus Cascadeur finally had a shot at making a notable moment in a generique listen to this crie,is fire.

2:57

CM PRINCE #7 on: March 24, 2022, 19:23

• View Profile

“C’est le moment”  ;D ;D ;D ;D

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: March 24, 2022, 20:03

• View Profile
Enough. Wazekwa kills them all. Eclipse Mososso and gesac combination??? Wazekwa will be number one at the sebenes.

archos #9 on: March 25, 2022, 11:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Joss diena is returning from turkey to rejoin aswell as two of the female dancers of the prime cultura era miko and mimi

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: March 25, 2022, 11:30

• View Profile
Solo career ain’t easy, good on them for putting their egos aside

Manzambi94 #11 on: March 25, 2022, 17:27

• View Profile

“C’est le moment”  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sarkozy BwetaBwe, Sarkozy Bweta Bee
Eza Eza Eza Likambo Na Ngolu looooool, he will probably force Cascadeur to write his cried like.he did before when he was in Cultura the first time.

archos #12 on: March 25, 2022, 20:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol gesac trying to eat the microphone always makes me laugh
still feels unreal to me,the good thing though is that the atalakus  who came after him can have an equal stage time or almost with the albums done after him que demande le peuple,la chevre,memoire ya nzambe,adamu na eva and so on
do you agree with this sentence from one my best friends? he says gesac is what bercy always thought he was
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 20:16 by archos »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: March 26, 2022, 11:08

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS

Manzambi94 #14 on: March 26, 2022, 11:30

• View Profile
lol gesac trying to eat the microphone always makes me laugh
still feels unreal to me,the good thing though is that the atalakus  who came after him can have an equal stage time or almost with the albums done after him que demande le peuple,la chevre,memoire ya nzambe,adamu na eva and so on
do you agree with this sentence from one my best friends? he says gesac is what bercy always thought he was
For Cultura yes, because he had success in Cultura which was way bigger in terms of diversity then in QL, yes in QL he had a bigger stage, but I think that unlike in Cultura he was forced or had no choice but to write his cries and that showed, and by the way in QL he was overshined by that female Atalaku who had a baby with Mukusa Ya Mbwa what is her name? Man I remember seeing her in an interview saying she is living really bad in France and that her parents disowned her because she left QL so sad (probably the money was good and they were mad she wanted to leave, even tho after knowing what Koffi is about anyone with a sane mind would never join QL).

About Bercy yes he had a lot of space in Wenge and in Ferre's group, but tbh, he had never done anything special he has maybe in Ingeta 3 good cries out of all the space he had, with Lobeso outshining him with Musselu and Kata Fumbwa which win Lobeso Atalaku of the year Bercy simply has never been challenged to do something more than his useless overtaking cries he had always been welcomed with open arms while Brigade, Roi David, Celeo, Fusee and all of the Atalaku who had some impact in their group had to overcome grrarchies to become what they have became, even with the monotony I would take Gessac over Bercy as a Bill clone, even tho I would love for Gessac to sing with his natural mellow normal voice rather than imitating Bill