Author Topic: LOL, FALLY ALMOST EXPOSED HIMSELF HERE  (Read 399 times)

Matebu on: November 27, 2023, 01:00

• View Profile
The interviewer asked what songs he personally composed on Formule 7 and he said most then he proceeded to have some difficulty naming the songs he composed (since most, if not, all songs have a ghost writer)

(6:30-)

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: November 27, 2023, 10:56

• View Profile
This guy doesn’t write songs and the songs he writes are pure childish lol

Quadra Kora Man #2 on: November 27, 2023, 11:26

• View Profile
Do anybody know who writes for Fally?
Are for exp. A Flye and Mayday written by the same person?
Do they all got the same songwrites?
Do they get paid good or is it more a „stealing“?

archos #3 on: November 27, 2023, 12:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
in kinshasa the main writers are eldorado,joujou dicon,tresor tambwe,antimo,fiston youlou,pida star,and so on
there is one in particular who has not yet cemented a big name for himself and who has provided  over half of the two recent rumba albums of fally and who complains behind the scenes about big lack of payment but cant go on tv to say it
then you have the writers of the europe-oriented songs(tokoss projects) who are legally listed  at french and belgian copyright company as writers julio masidi and co who get their rights like they deserve automatically,like the beatmakers,the session artists of it and so on
in drc you can go to any court and bring your pre recorded version of the song to claim it you will never win,one phone call of the artist and you can say hello to jail(this applies to any artist before i am misunterpreted)
they get paid peanuts,and whats sad is that they now sell packs of songs,its very very rare now that writers approach the guys with one song,its always 6 to 8 then they pretend to like 2 3 and give some money for the 2 3  yet they still record the 6 8 since they already get the pre recorded versions now,its not anymore just the text then work it out with your band
if i ever got back to writing i would be one of the rare to keep doing only text since i cant play anything other than drums,and good luck to find drums easily to rehearse and pre record lol
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 12:27 by archos »

Mopao195 #4 on: November 27, 2023, 16:02

• MM
    • View Profile
why dont he just admit that he got a ghostwriter he aint rapper lol only rappers worry about that

Quadra Kora Man #5 on: November 27, 2023, 16:50

• View Profile
in kinshasa the main writers are eldorado,joujou dicon,tresor tambwe,antimo,fiston youlou,pida star,and so on
there is one in particular who has not yet cemented a big name for himself and who has provided  over half of the two recent rumba albums of fally and who complains behind the scenes about big lack of payment but cant go on tv to say it
then you have the writers of the europe-oriented songs(tokoss projects) who are legally listed  at french and belgian copyright company as writers julio masidi and co who get their rights like they deserve automatically,like the beatmakers,the session artists of it and so on
in drc you can go to any court and bring your pre recorded version of the song to claim it you will never win,one phone call of the artist and you can say hello to jail(this applies to any artist before i am misunterpreted)
they get paid peanuts,and whats sad is that they now sell packs of songs,its very very rare now that writers approach the guys with one song,its always 6 to 8 then they pretend to like 2 3 and give some money for the 2 3  yet they still record the 6 8 since they already get the pre recorded versions now,its not anymore just the text then work it out with your band
if i ever got back to writing i would be one of the rare to keep doing only text since i cant play anything other than drums,and good luck to find drums easily to rehearse and pre record lol

Thanks for this reply.