Author Topic: Van Vedes- WMMM New Lead Solo!  (Read 697 times)

Nkosi on: December 25, 2023, 06:22

• View Profile
Looks like Werrason has settled with Van Vedes as lead solo assisted by Yamukolo after trying so many soloists to replace Makaba. Ong Back Solo and Bunangana will play with the reserve band and also participate once in a while. I'm not sure what will happen to Mayi yalobo, he is not seen in concerts and rehearsals of late.

Van Vedes is impressive, he is like Alfred Solo and can be as good as Kimbangu.

shamala #1 on: January 12, 2024, 16:22

• View Profile
Looks like Werrason has settled with Van Vedes as lead solo assisted by Yamukolo after trying so many soloists to replace Makaba. Ong Back Solo and Bunangana will play with the reserve band and also participate once in a while. I'm not sure what will happen to Mayi yalobo, he is not seen in concerts and rehearsals of late.

Van Vedes is impressive, he is like Alfred Solo and can be as good as Kimbangu.

His latest interview
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Kinois #2 on: January 17, 2024, 10:07

• View Profile

Shaddy Raddy #3 on: January 17, 2024, 22:55

• View Profile
He has a lot of potential. The tone of his guitar sounds very good

archos #4 on: February 27, 2024, 15:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

i just realised he was brigade's rhythm guitarist next to alfred solo
mannn brigade was on a insane generique run at that period shame his rise was disturbed
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 15:06 by archos »

Nkosi #5 on: February 27, 2024, 18:23

• View Profile
Werrason actually needs a very good soloist, I'm not convinced by current team and seems he actually prefers Yamukolo more on solo and Vedes on mi solo.

SYMPLICITY #6 on: February 28, 2024, 04:57

• View Profile
Werrason actually needs a very good soloist, I'm not convinced by current team and seems he actually prefers Yamukolo more on solo and Vedes on mi solo.

The quality of the sebene is very poor in rehearsals and I am 100% in agreement with you. The signature hard-hitting WMMM sebene is lost and replaced with a very uncoordinated sound. On another note,  I have watched many rehearsals and I have never seen Van Vedes play....@Nkosi, is it possble you upload a video of him playing prominenetly? Yamukolo has refused to grow on me....bang average IMO