Author Topic: FINALLY UDJANA JOINS WMMM  (Read 466 times)

Nkosi on: February 02, 2024, 08:55

• View Profile
One of the biggest mistakes Werrason made was to abandon that which made him great. He is good at performances and not slows. This means he needs a good team of dancers, both male and female. The female team is now sealed:
1. Udjana
2. Balotelie
3. Ketchy
4  Ketto
5. Solanje
6. Sarah
7. Linda
8. Tanya

He has upgraded Roi Sabo to first team and has settled for Yamukolo and Van Vedes on solo. Based on the information I got, Morote has 3 generiques: Two traditional generiques with one of them being a live recording and 1 folklore (the current one they are vibing to.

SYMPLICITY #1 on: February 02, 2024, 09:26

• View Profile
One of the biggest mistakes Werrason made was to abandon that which made him great. He is good at performances and not slows. This means he needs a good team of dancers, both male and female. The female team is now sealed:
1. Udjana
2. Balotelie
3. Ketchy
4  Ketto
5. Solanje
6. Sarah
7. Linda
8. Tanya

He has upgraded Roi Sabo to first team and has settled for Yamukolo and Van Vedes on solo. Based on the information I got, Morote has 3 generiques: Two traditional generiques with one of them being a live recording and 1 folklore (the current one they are vibing to.

Who is the atalaku on the extreme left of the screen, next to Michigan? Where Jamaique always is?

Manzambi94 #2 on: February 02, 2024, 18:19

• View Profile
1. Udjana
2. Balotelie
3. Ketchy
4  Ketto
5. Solanje
6. Sarah
7. Linda
8. Tanya

So no one could turn the screen off? I mean Werra can't really pay the money to go back to La Zamba this repetition was embarassing to watch not much for the music but for the Setup

O-Afrika #3 on: February 06, 2024, 18:03

• View Profile
Ketto. Balotelli and Udjana will be his key dancers besides the other 2 young ones he had in the studio.

On solo guitar Vedes is much more refined and creative Yamukolo and Bunangana.

There seems to be a new singer on the extreme left after Travolta who is really struggling on dances.