Author Topic: DEO BRONDO VS SUZUKI IS STILL NOT OVER  (Read 2839 times)

Drumstar98 #15 on: October 25, 2022, 06:40

• View Profile
yeah zaiko from 98 till 2000/2001 then latino

He joined Zaïko Langa Langa in 1997 and departed in 2001.

Paysan Congolais #16 on: October 25, 2022, 10:47

• View Profile
They are fighting over a used condom, somebody should post a video of the girl in question.

If its not witchcraft, its something worse

Used condom? This is too strong to call a person on a public forum. Even though I understand what you're trying to say.But it's not a good langage.

archos #17 on: October 25, 2022, 18:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 they are fighting over a woman who was allegedly not only dating both but was taking deo's most intimate stuff to sorcerers to dominate him with alleged contribution of suzuki

jeantwatwa #18 on: October 29, 2022, 06:24

• View Profile
They are fighting over a used condom, somebody should post a video of the girl in question.

Used condom? This is too strong to call a person on a public forum. Even though I understand what you're trying to say.But it's not a good langage.

" Strong language " ?, we are living in the real world here. last time I checked this is not a kiddies forum, shit happens. Lady, I ain't your husband so stop preaching and censoring, we already get enough of that on twitter. I'm guessing you are the chick in question, just using an alias; in that case ...hello "used condom" hahahahahaha

Manzambi94 #19 on: October 29, 2022, 07:41

• View Profile

It is spiritual,  pure witchcraft, Deo Brondo was deep in witchcraft him and his wife were discussing a lot of attacking CNN? What is the name of that young atalaku guy? Not Kerozene , yes CNB, and him (Deo Brondo)  and his ex wife now go on interviews attacking each other saying that the other one introduced them to Witchcraft and so on, with that said usually to take your how can I say... "Aura" some leaders, and most of the time even some musicians, send a girl to you who would be like super willing to sleep with you  and let's say collect your sperm, so the leader can use it for spiritual purposes, Emeneya was victim of this by Koffi, and that one of the reason he cut ties with him, also it is rumored by it was never confirmed that even Bulantulu, LE Capitain De L'Equipe, AlPatshino, had the sane tactic used by Papà Wemba to attack him Spiritually and to have his girl controlled by Papà Wemba, usually artista and musicians aren't able to detect this because if you are a Cingolese musician especially in the past you had literally hundreds of woman flocking to you if you had any type of success so imagine how much girls guys like Emeneya must have gotten, or even Deo Brondo who was at QL  at the highest of his peak in recent times when Effrajata came out, with that said I always wondered what cause Alpatshino to die, some people said that he killed himself because the woman he loved cheated on him with Papa  Wemba, some said that he was the victim of spiritual attacks and didn't protect himself. Can anyone say what's the truth about Alpatshino's death? Anyway these are between the various reasons why even though I am a musician myself I would NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER work with a Congolese artista even if it is Fally or Ferre, only people I would work with are Celelo, Wazekwa and Deplick because they are known to be clean guys who don't indulge in that stuff (Kindoki) the rest from Heritier to Fabregas, from Koffi to Werra still believe in that Kondoki stuff so for my protection I would never work with them

Here are some videos

« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 08:05 by Manzambi94 »

jeantwatwa #20 on: October 29, 2022, 07:54

• View Profile
Well explained @manzambi94 , its disturbing the level of witchcraft in music. When I lived in Luanda during the war, my grandma warned us about Zairean wichcraft... I wasn't even 6, lol.

And of course it makes sense why its easiest to do wichcraft through women, it is our biggest weakness as men. Unfortunately I don't see this culture changing anytime soon, as long as theres profit to be made.

Manzambi94 #21 on: October 29, 2022, 08:09

• View Profile
Well explained @manzambi94 , its disturbing the level of witchcraft in music. When I lived in Luanda during the war, my grandma warned us about Zairean wichcraft... I wasn't even 6, lol.

And of course it makes sense why its easiest to do wichcraft through women, it is our biggest weakness as men. Unfortunately I don't see this culture changing anytime soon, as long as theres profit to be made.
Tha js man, anyway I didn't believe to this stuff at all, you know I always wanted to be a musician but my mother was always against it, and I didn't understand why, because at the end of the day it is just music but now after seeing all that goes beyond the scene of Congolese music I understand why, with that said what made me really believe that with craft exist is when JDL did a Nkisi on Metrau's eye causing him to lose that eye, with him also confirming that it was spiritual, in fact I don't know why he went back to that band after what they have done to him, yes I know that it is only one person who attacked him, but ai didn't see nor JB Mpiana, nor any of BCBG members speaking in support of him, and if it wasn't.for Abraham attempt to humiliate him when he wanted to start rehearsal being blocked by Abraham when the same Abraham was in SA Metrau would have never went back to BCBG