Author Topic: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO KOFFI IN THE US?  (Read 1566 times)

Ken Bilele on: December 05, 2022, 08:48

• View Profile
He's back in France, Why did he cut short his tour?

Mfumu Vata #1 on: December 05, 2022, 09:55

• View Profile
He had to perform in Seattle last weekend. But he suddenly took last minute a plane to Paris and performed in Conakry on invitation of Guinee’s president Mamadi Doumbia. Now he left frustrated and disappointed fans in Seattle and the concert promoter who’s looking for an explanation from Kofi’s management.

Mopao Moyibi Monene lol

Mfumu Vata #2 on: December 05, 2022, 10:01

• View Profile
It seems that he won’t tour in Australia anymore. I saw that he planned to perform in the Comoren islands which is next to Madagaskar. It’s difficult to manage Congolese artists, they aren’t professional and lack seriousness.Now those people will think twice about producing Congolese artists. It reminds me what Emeneya did back in 2000 when cancelling his tour on the last minute and Defao than getting stuck in Kenya, not being able to finish his 10 year contract in the US because of all partners not wanting to renew his contracts anymore due to losing a lot of money and having doubts.

Ken Bilele #3 on: December 05, 2022, 11:02

• View Profile
It seems that he won’t tour in Australia anymore. I saw that he planned to perform in the Comoren islands which is next to Madagaskar. It’s difficult to manage Congolese artists, they aren’t professional and lack seriousness.Now those people will think twice about producing Congolese artists. It reminds me what Emeneya did back in 2000 when cancelling his tour on the last minute and Defao than getting stuck in Kenya, not being able to finish his 10 year contract in the US because of all partners not wanting to renew his contracts anymore due to losing a lot of money and having doubts.

Of all the artistes Koffi is behaving like Miel De Son. Pure disregard to contracts, and you can read from the statement put out by those promoters, its full of respect but again who is Koffi, he will not even bother to explain to them.

archos #4 on: December 05, 2022, 12:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I dont know how true it is but what i heard was that he "ran away" because of a visa issue

CM PRINCE #5 on: December 05, 2022, 13:03

• View Profile
He had to perform in Seattle last weekend. But he suddenly took last minute a plane to Paris and performed in Conakry on invitation of Guinee’s president Mamadi Doumbia. Now he left frustrated and disappointed fans in Seattle and the concert promoter who’s looking for an explanation from Kofi’s management.

Mopao Moyibi Monene lol
Oh come on! I expect this type of behaviour from guys like Ferre, Fabregas etc but not someone who’s had a career of over 40 years.

archos #6 on: December 05, 2022, 14:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Mfumu Vata #7 on: December 05, 2022, 15:37

• View Profile
https://qepasa.page/2022/12/05/detenteur-dun-pass-francais-koffi-olomide-expulse-vers-la-france-par-les-usa/?fbclid=IwAR1xChlatRIAxQbwXwVSrl_B6svXvSa4fe25ChCgDNRtiOx07X3djev0vDw

Koffi risks a ban of 5 to 10 years in the US for not touring with a workpermit and letting musicians from France coming who like those based in the US didn’t had a workpermit. Won’t surprise me if someone close to x artist snitched them.

Seben_Maniac #8 on: December 05, 2022, 16:09

• View Profile
Oh so he got deported? Then there's nothing he could've done about it, not really his fault there.

Tata Nkiadi #9 on: December 05, 2022, 20:16

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Oh so he got deported? Then there's nothing he could've done about it, not really his fault there.

Actually if it’s true then it is his fault. This isn’t the first time he’s toured the US and these countries in the west don’t play about immigration. Maybe Vieux Jossart can remind him how it works lol

Paysan Congolais #10 on: December 06, 2022, 07:04

• View Profile
https://qepasa.page/2022/12/05/detenteur-dun-pass-francais-koffi-olomide-expulse-vers-la-france-par-les-usa/?fbclid=IwAR1xChlatRIAxQbwXwVSrl_B6svXvSa4fe25ChCgDNRtiOx07X3djev0vDw

Koffi risks a ban of 5 to 10 years in the US for not touring with a workpermit and letting musicians from France coming who like those based in the US didn’t had a workpermit. Won’t surprise me if someone close to x artist snitched them.

I don't  think anyone snitched on him. His own greed caught up to him. The fact that he left  the US for one day and came back probably raised some interrogation at the immigration service, so they  just had  to search for his name on Youtube.

Illegal concerts are not new. But people did not understand that youtube changed the game. You're playing illegal concerts and people are putting it on the internet the same day.

Kofi would've stayed in the US, none of this would've happened.

Wenge1995 #12 on: December 06, 2022, 13:23

• View Profile
https://mbote.cd/buzz/apres-les-comores-koffi-olomide-annonce-au-canada/122906/

How's the Cultra Pay Vie biography coming along? Is it almost done
This article says that he performed in comoros islands already

archos #13 on: December 06, 2022, 14:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes bro i was just waiting for two clarifications from monstre himself,it will be out either this week end or next one depending on how busy it is  or maybe even before if its not too speedy at work and i can finish it there