Author Topic: Elliot Mondombe & Ado Yuhe (part 1)  (Read 1299 times)

Pablo01 on: October 17, 2021, 20:51

• View Profile

Franco Pepe Kalle #1 on: October 17, 2021, 21:48

• View Profile
I love this interview. Elliot Mondombe makes a good point that I agree. The split of Wenge was definitely prepared. Werrason is not solely responsible for the split like some stupid JB sickafans would like us to believe. Thanks to this interview, I am convinced that Blaise Bula and Alain Makaba never liked Werrason but were tolerant to him since JB was close with Werra at that time. I think Werrason would have better off if he had just gotten started on Wenge Musica with Aime Buanga and Didier Masela and Werrason work to get some other singers and I am sure Werra would have had less complications in his life. I wonder how JB got into Wenge Musica? I am only asking.

Mfumu Vata #2 on: October 18, 2021, 01:49

• View Profile
In his interview with I think Aicha Okoko he said that he became close to Werrason, because arriving in the car with Werra and Maitre Alebe to the reunion at Intercontinental that led the split, which made JB Mpiana see him as a traitor. But here he gave a different version, saying that he became close to Werrason after that they went in 1994 to Zambia for a serie concerts without JB Mpiana. thiking that JB stayed in Kinshasa for his wedding, while Werrason didn't inform him and when coming back JB Mpiana decided to get rid of him from his entourage.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #3 on: October 18, 2021, 09:16

• View Profile
Can someone do a translation for us please?

Elliot is a very important person in the history of Wenge.