Author Topic: INTERVIEW WITH MARIE PAUL ROI PELE IN STUDIO  (Read 4494 times)

archos on: October 03, 2014, 16:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

marie paul talks about his album of 12 songs being recorded,about SOCODA and says if blaise is at fault then he has to be punished but also all those guys making noise about it would steal if they were in blaise 's position so its better to put a european guy who has  a different mentality from congolese musicians
then like almost everybody these days is asked about  jb and koffi and he says,"de mpiano" and koffi  had conflicts and reconciled and even mentioned each other in songs,and he is sure they will talk to each other again sure but people around them both must calm down
 he hinted at a personal intervention between them to solve their conflict and even promises journalist to remember that day and he will see that in near future koffi and jb will make peace
lool even when serious marie paul is just so funny to listen to :D :D :D :D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: October 03, 2014, 18:26

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kiekiekie,he was really serious when answering about Socoda, he's really insisted that a white man is superior, I agree with him to some extent about the difference in thinking and reasoning between a black man and a white man but to say a white man is next to God in hierarchy or whatever he meant I don't agree with him as God sees us as being equal.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #2 on: October 03, 2014, 18:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 i wonder how marie paul sounds when he actually shouts :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #3 on: October 06, 2014, 15:21

• View Profile
Kiekiekie,he was really serious when answering about Socoda, he's really insisted that a white man is superior, I agree with him to some extent about the difference in thinking and reasoning between a black man and a white man but to say a white man is next to God in hierarchy or whatever he meant I don't agree with him as God sees us as being equal.
He's an idiot who thinks being white is superior and he followed that up by bleaching and thats why his cheeks look like shit skid marks on a pant. There is nothing to disagree about what he says because its not intelligent enougth to offer anything to criticise. All rubbish from a stupid skin bleacher. The world shouldn't afford time to foolish Africans like him.

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: October 06, 2014, 19:22

• View Profile
A white man is not equal to us. Well according to what he thinks of us. If he was, he could be fair and reasonable in dealing with the blacks. He has manipulated us for centuries and continues to do so in day light. Marie Paul is stupid for saying what he said because he thinks the white man is superior while he forgets our resources are what has made a white man be who he is.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 19:25 by EMOBCBG »