Author Topic: DISCOVER SOME RARE GEMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6140 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: October 22, 2013, 22:37

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The 2 guys that helped Fabregas realise his dream.
The guitarist Mobé and singer Ibra, I think that's what I heard their names are. The guitarist says he also played one song on Koffi's Abracadabra as an invited guest whilst the singer Ibra is a close associate of Koffi's singer Omba so it tells you a lot about the link between Koffi and Fabregas.

Now open your eyes and ears coz these chaps are massively talented!!!!
[video][/video]
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 22:37 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #1 on: October 23, 2013, 00:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
indeed very talented mobé and ibrator "ibra" do not say it in the interview but they also gave many songs in abracadabra and the malewa series
from their band of the quarter of matété they are the last to have become professional artists(eboa lotin,nono fudji,padaché and fabregas)
there is also other guys like yasser arafat or thierry mugler who were with that band and are with fabregas now
he works a bit like fally and jb,many personal friends in the group who do most of the song writing aswell
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 00:10 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: October 23, 2013, 10:37

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@archos said:
thierry mugler who were with that band and are with fabregas now

Archos, this Thierry Mugler sounds too much Patou 'Valeur' Makela on the album Amour Amour, is it one and the same person?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 10:37 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: October 23, 2013, 10:58

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@archos said:
indeed very talented mobé and ibrator "ibra" do not say it in the interview but they also gave many songs in abracadabra and the malewa series

Interesting information. So much goes on in the background. These guys are so talented,am just amazed.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 10:58 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #4 on: October 23, 2013, 14:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
<cite>@Sylvester said:</cite>
Archos, this Thierry Mugler sounds too much Patou 'Valeur' Makela on the album Amour Amour, is it one and the same person?

is your question that its patou who participated on amour amour?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 14:31 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: October 23, 2013, 17:07

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@archos said:
is your question that its patou who participated on amour amour?

Yes that's my question,is it Patou Makela who participated on Amour Amour? or maybe it's the same Thierry Mugler coz on Amour Amour, the parts where I hear Patou's voice, Fabregas says Thierry Mugler and whoever was singing on Amour Amour also called himself Thierry Mugler.

Talking of Patou, have you heard his song
[video][/video]
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 17:07 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #6 on: October 23, 2013, 17:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
no two different guys but with similar voice,wow patou has matured a lot very nice song
by the way,did you see the quartier latin junior thread?if koffi does not want to go at some concerts he can send that guy lol
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 17:38 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: October 23, 2013, 18:25

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@archos said:
no two different guys but with similar voice,wow patou has matured a lot very nice song
by the way,did you see the quartier latin junior thread?if koffi does not want to go at some concerts he can send that guy lol

Oh I see. I have actually listened a lot to Patou's voice and that of Thierry Mugler,they are slightly different.

Oh yeah, I have seen Ahmed's interview,forgot to respond as I was listening to his interview.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 18:25 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS