Author Topic: RIP KING KESTER EMENEYA  (Read 34267 times)

Mwana Nsalu #15 on: February 13, 2014, 15:33

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
mawa mingi. he was very young smh RIP!

Jdog #16 on: February 13, 2014, 16:04

• View Profile
mawa mingi. he was very young smh RIP!

Yeah only 57  :-\
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #17 on: February 13, 2014, 16:05

• View Profile
So what's going to happen with Victoria Eleison?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

masantula #18 on: February 13, 2014, 16:36

• View Profile
"Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return"
Team BCBG "the machine of music"

archos #19 on: February 13, 2014, 19:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

blaise bula pays tribute to his idol kester emeneya

mvulusi96 #20 on: February 13, 2014, 21:01

NEWSIDE96 #21 on: February 13, 2014, 22:03

• View Profile
still can't believe his gone can't believe it , "19 Diego cao" lool this man was funny to but he also was telling the truth with helping part everyone helps each other that's what the world's for (i've learned something new). RIP rest in peace

Franco Pepe Kalle #22 on: February 13, 2014, 23:29

• View Profile
Kester Emeneya was one great talent that was never truly appreciated. I think one day we will give him his proper due. Rip Kester.

archos #23 on: February 14, 2014, 00:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
just listening to  but na filet generique,abel de charmes is extremely lucky to have his name put into spotlight by such a legend well before we know who he is, all those who were in victoria during those 31 years were also very lucky, massive singer, very nice man aswell,once again RIP atari wambi,ya mukolo,murakozé,mélankampé,mutu wa zamani,émerite,mukulu wa bakulu,docteur honoris causa,le bachelier
your songs will remain in our hearts for ever,miaka na milele like you loved to say in your (funny) interviews

KAISARI #24 on: February 14, 2014, 00:53

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...RIP Mtu wa zamani...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Franco Pepe Kalle #25 on: February 14, 2014, 02:51

• View Profile
Wow impressive from Werrason. He sounds very much like Emeneya so it totally makes sense for Werrason to give hommage. Since their voices are sort of similiar, Werra should be the one doing Kester Emeneya songs.

However let's not forget that Kester and Werra were never in friendly terms though they made a song or two together. Like here.

But it looks like Werrason and Kester Emeneya never gave any respect to one another. I am actually surprised considering that Werrason says himself that he really identify voice of Kester Emeneya though in my opinion Kester is a superior singer to Werrason. I also know Kester seemed to be impressed with Werrason when Werra was young. So for them not to get along is shocking to some and even myself that they were never friends.

Archos, I am curious to know how did the Kester Emeneya-Werrason beef began?

shamala #26 on: February 14, 2014, 04:01

• View Profile
 could someone give the circumstances of his death ?
arches do you mean Abel was in Victoria eleison ?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #27 on: February 14, 2014, 08:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

the circumstances of his death are not deeply detailled yet,but all what is well known here in france is that when tabu ley died kester was so affected that his heart could not handle it and  he went sent to emergency and the situation kept worsening
6 or 7 weeks after,three days ago,those who went to see him at hospital were told by doctors they would be the last people ever to see him "alive"on Earth and he passed away yesterday
and yes abel was in victoria for 3/4 years then he was allowed to join bcbg,through alain mpela

Jdog #28 on: February 14, 2014, 16:25

• View Profile

and yes abel was in victoria for 3/4 years then he was allowed to join bcbg,through alain mpela

Did he participate in any songs??

archos #29 on: February 14, 2014, 17:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
unfortunately not because when he was in the group  they went to europe for several years and he was too young then to be brought,then  as the group would not come back,he joined bcbg through alain mpela and with the benedicition of kester