Author Topic: GESAC EXPLAINS WHY FELLOW ATALAKU MBASU DISAPPEARED  (Read 9400 times)

archos on: February 15, 2014, 10:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

he says mbasu has mental problems due to excess of alcohol and drugs and that even sometimes in quartier latin he was so drunk that he slept behind the stage during of after concert

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: February 15, 2014, 10:53

• Administrator
    • View Profile
he says mbasu has mental problems due to excess of alcohol and drugs and that even sometimes in quartier latin he was so drunk that he slept behind the stage during of after concert
kiekiekiekie,that is serious addiction,sleeping back stage!! ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: February 15, 2014, 11:02

• View Profile
I like his style of animating, this mbasu. Those are atalakus we need just like Tshimpoyi...

Ken Bilele #3 on: February 15, 2014, 13:41

• View Profile
No wonder!! Mbasu was very promising and all over sadden he went mising. Considering how Koffi used him in most of his works and even being the sole atalaku to be taken to Zenith during Koffi's last Zenith, He had potential.

shamala #4 on: February 15, 2014, 13:53

• View Profile

maybe this is why none of the groups picked him after QL
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: February 15, 2014, 14:00

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No wonder!! Mbasu was very promising and all over sadden he went mising. Considering how Koffi used him in most of his works and even being the sole atalaku to be taken to Zenith during Koffi's last Zenith, He had potential.
There's nothing to write about that boy, Koffi only took him because he trusted him. Look at the example of singer Asso Ferrari whose story is in the other thread I posted today, Asso, a fantastic singer was sidelined for no major reason apart from koffi's unfounded fears that the guy was sleeping with a dancer and that they guy wanted to take Cindy from him so we don't know why Koffi sidelined Mukusa Ya Mbua, Gessac and the others in preference for a nonentity like Mbasu who was a photocopy of Apocalypse and created nothing impressive. Mukusa Ya Mbua was the top ataluku at QL and did most of the animation at concerts.
LE BIG BOSS

Ken Bilele #6 on: February 15, 2014, 15:02

• View Profile
What I have to admit here is my disappointment with the Gesac issue. I realy appreciated the combination of Gesac and Ordinature very much. Then after some time I could not see Gesac, I was so disapointed.

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: February 15, 2014, 16:33

• View Profile
kiekiekiekie,that is serious addiction,sleeping back stage!! ;D ;D

He's right about the drugs and alcohol bit....In 2009 when I was at Koffi's fikin concert, out of nowhere mbasu came up to our table to ask for tumbaku...he looked fucked up

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: February 15, 2014, 17:52

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What I have to admit here is my disappointment with the Gesac issue. I realy appreciated the combination of Gesac and Ordinature very much. Then after some time I could not see Gesac, I was so disapointed.
In my opinion it wouldn't have made sense having two falsetto atalukus with the same tone and style,Koffi obviously had to choose between Ordinateur and Gessac but like many other stars, he can't fire for no reason so he probably started ignoring Gessac.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: February 15, 2014, 17:57

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He's right about the drugs and alcohol bit....In 2009 when I was at Koffi's fikin concert, out of nowhere mbasu came up to our table to ask for tumbaku...he looked fucked up
I take it tumbaku is tobacco right?  ;D
LE BIG BOSS

archos #10 on: February 15, 2014, 17:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
In my opinion it wouldn't have made sense having two falsetto atalukus with the same tone and style,Koffi obviously had to choose between Ordinateur and Gessac but like many other stars, he can't fire for no reason so he probably started ignoring Gessac.
ignoring gessac had more to do with his desire of hitting wazekwa hard,once all 4 guys were they were offered a couple of good months to begin and once koffi realised he had reached his goal he ignored all of them
and yes it's tobacco lol

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: February 15, 2014, 19:19

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: February 15, 2014, 19:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
ignoring gessac had more to do with his desire of hitting wazekwa hard,once all 4 guys were they were offered a couple of good months to begin and once koffi realised he had reached his goal he ignored all of them
and yes it's tobacco lol
Yeah,was it the same for Jos Diena, Honos Kapanga and Gabanna? It doesn't make sense coz Jos Diena is an excellent musician and so is Honos Kapanga and remember Jos Diena was even made Chef d'orchestre so what went wrong?
LE BIG BOSS

archos #13 on: February 15, 2014, 20:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
koffi's strategy was making them feel important at the beginning then  completely abandon them once they were settled and he had seen how much he hurt wazekwa, many quartier latin former singers said that  koffi was telling them and people from quartier staff and so on " those wazekwa musicians are dreaming,they think i will bring them to zenith(again)?ithey'll go nowhere
result,none of the 4 were at the second zenith of their time in the group,and all of them started being taken off sometimes on lists even in kinshasa as koffi picks himself the team he wants for each concert,he sends those guys text messages and if you dont receive a message it means you are not picked
what made it even worse is the fact,joss' wife journalist lolo milolo went to interview wazekwa from them koffi was literally humiliating joss  who was the chef dorchestre
joss was attracted  to quartier latin by a similar if not superior amount of money than ferre,it gives an idea about how much koffi tought he would finish wazekwa by taking them four
he's done similar things with many of his rivals aswell,either dancers or singers( the example of monica who was taken to piss jb and once she realised went back to bcbg,the example of some nouvelle ecriture members who joined quartier latin but were never really used and so on
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 20:16 by archos »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: February 15, 2014, 20:59

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanx for that clarification archos. Ah, so Jos is the husband to Lolo Milolo, that's good to know, it's been a while since I saw Maman Milolo on the youtube emissions.
LE BIG BOSS