Author Topic: ARCHIVE JB MPIANA WITH BCBG IN THE STUDIO 1999  (Read 4119 times)

CM PRINCE on: June 19, 2018, 09:45

• View Profile

With Alain Mpela, Aimelia, Rio, Kibens, Chai, and JDL

Is it just me but does anyone else think aimelia looks unhappy here
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 10:05 by CM PRINCE »

SADIKI TIGER #1 on: June 19, 2018, 11:16

• View Profile
It might be the reason why he left BCBG lol, he was not happy why he was not appointed the second man of  Papa Cheri Mukulu Souvere Bin Adam?

archos #2 on: June 19, 2018, 11:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes lias started hoping to become a chef in bcbg which he never was,with alain mpela being chef d orchestre,titina being in charge of discipline and artistic direction along with kibens

CM PRINCE #3 on: June 19, 2018, 12:06

• View Profile
wait how come JDL's there I thought he didn't join till 2000 when th was already done? Why didn't he participate

Paysan Congolais #4 on: June 19, 2018, 12:58

• View Profile

Wenge1995 #5 on: June 19, 2018, 15:08

• View Profile
@archos

I heard that he was still part of Wenge BCBG while they recorded Toujour Humble, but he was not invited to participate.

I still believe that joining Masion Mere was not a good career move, but his solo venture wasn't working.

CM PRINCE #6 on: June 19, 2018, 15:55

• View Profile
@archos

I heard that he was still part of Wenge BCBG while they recorded Toujour Humble, but he was not invited to participate.

I still believe that joining Masion Mere was not a good career move, but his solo venture wasn't working.
It's been explained many times they isolated aimelia from the recordings cause of his rebellious non yesman attitude and the fact that he became big headed and also because of the car accident in Montreal that paralysed Patricia... so he was unsettled and wasn't told about the recordings which also affected genta because he was sharing a room with him so genta only performed in one song.

Some people say that but me I think it was a smart move because I think had he gone back to bcbg what would've happened? He'd have probably stayed till internet then leave again then what? Yes in maison mere it was weird to see him in the beginning but afterwards I actually enjoyed seeing him there and the fact that only him and ferre very rarely left their mics at concerts said a lot, let's not forget he spent 6/7 years in the group and actually became one of the chiefs which same can't be said about bcbg
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 15:59 by CM PRINCE »