Author Topic: Thoughts on the Presdiential Election  (Read 6668 times)

Jdog on: January 10, 2019, 02:39

• View Profile
First and foremost I don't care if Concerts in Europe coming back there's bigger issues at the moment. I don't know how Fayulu would've done as president but atleast he would've been the choice of the people. I don't feel good about the Tshikedi (however you spell it) guy. May God be with DRC. This is not what the people wanted.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

bigbodybeats #1 on: January 10, 2019, 02:50

• View Profile

Jdog #2 on: January 10, 2019, 02:53

• View Profile
I heard TSHISEKEDI won
Unfortunately he did. He wasn't the choice of the people, I think that commission was headed by Kabila's people or they paid bribes to rig it. Seeing rumors of the new president having side deals with Kabila.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #3 on: January 10, 2019, 02:57

• View Profile
Sooooooo...... bigger question for us .... Are the combatants going to stop the bullshit and allow Europe concerts again or nah?? ???????

archos #4 on: January 10, 2019, 02:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
from what i heard from a friend who was candidate as a deputy they did things behind the scenes to modify results,shadary not being popular enough logically was quite behind in votes and since the cheating would be too blatant if he out of nowhere when from third to first they activated some sort of plan b with tshisekedi who like his father had always been eager to negotiate underground whereas fayulu was kinda radical so technically tshisekedi would be a smokescreen for most of the previous system to remain in place

archos #5 on: January 10, 2019, 03:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Sooooooo...... bigger question for us .... Are the combatants going to stop the bullshit and allow Europe concerts again or nah?? ???????

i guess they'll activate the other reasons of the blocking,obscene songs(which they dance to like mad in private),stealing their girlfriends,old ngulu grudges...i highly doubt the relief of not having somebody named joseph kabila as president anymore will be that big with fatshi only a huge relief similar to when mzee arrived can more or less change that situation quickly IMO because they are quite stubborn

CM PRINCE #6 on: January 10, 2019, 03:11

• View Profile
I don't know how I feel about this

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: January 10, 2019, 10:51

• View Profile
This wasn’t the people’s choice I can tell you that...Fayulu won

Jdog #8 on: January 10, 2019, 11:08

• View Profile
Seeing a lot of jokes against mulubas and mulubas celebrating cause one their own won. Hope tribalism isn't going tombs a big issue.

I don't like the new president already because of that backdoor deal with Kabila and that the majority of the people wanted Martin Fayulu, but seeing reports of the France foreign minister saying that the election wasn't right, doesn't sit well with me. If Fayulu was president who's to say he wouldn't make deals with the the west and exploit the minerals since he is a former oil executive and is reportedly backed by Moise Katumbi (diamond seller and former Katanga governor). Really don't know who really has Congos best interest at heart.

Jdog #9 on: January 10, 2019, 11:09

• View Profile
Smh and people are celebrating this

SLK97 #10 on: January 10, 2019, 12:41

• View Profile
I don't know what to make of this. On one hand, Kabila's out, but on the other hand, Tshisekedi's already thinking of working with him, meaning that he technically hasn't given up power. As the old saying goes, 'meet the new boss, same as the old boss'. Fayulu has time to challenge the result, he should do so.

Cavalier Solitaire #11 on: January 10, 2019, 12:55

• View Profile
This wasn’t the people’s choice I can tell you that...Fayulu won

His will be a tainted presidency from the beginning, he can only gain credibility if he turns around and breaks whatever agreements he has made with the Kabila regime... Same happened in Gabon, where they basically just swapped the names to make Ali Bongo win.

archos #12 on: January 10, 2019, 15:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Kabila did 12 on DRC,sad situation

CM PRINCE #13 on: January 10, 2019, 15:46

• View Profile

SLK97 #14 on: January 10, 2019, 16:01

• View Profile
Seeing a lot of jokes against mulubas and mulubas celebrating cause one their own won. Hope tribalism isn't going tombs a big issue.

I don't like the new president already because of that backdoor deal with Kabila and that the majority of the people wanted Martin Fayulu, but seeing reports of the France foreign minister saying that the election wasn't right, doesn't sit well with me. If Fayulu was president who's to say he wouldn't make deals with the the west and exploit the minerals since he is a former oil executive and is reportedly backed by Moise Katumbi (diamond seller and former Katanga governor). Really don't know who really has Congos best interest at heart.

Hardly anyone it seems.