Author Topic: JB is the only muluba who’s not happy that Felix Tshisekedi won lol  (Read 4894 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: January 10, 2019, 10:55

• View Profile
Khamere might get the 1er minister/Vice President role...meaning Amida will never leave him lol...JB place aza kanda lol...no album ever I guess

archos #1 on: January 10, 2019, 11:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol he should just move on,i doubt amida is the only woman on earth who has some lucky charm
i just saw heritier and mike kalambay gone to celebrate with felix,i am sure heritier given how loved he is will get plenty of "tala bango baluba ake soutenir kaka mwanetu na ye"
funnily enough with any of the three candidates there is at least one musician who can think he'd become(even more) untouchable if his guy wins

Alpine #2 on: January 10, 2019, 12:45

• View Profile
He should just concentrate on his music and children. I foresee album censorship and travel ban but then again with a muluba president he can get some backing, who knows. kamerhe cant afford to lose popularity because of a musician.

BR #3 on: January 10, 2019, 17:43

• View Profile
But jb was fayulu guy how do you expect him to be happy. Let slayer amida have her day peaceful with the new to be prime minister

Mirobexx #4 on: January 10, 2019, 18:26

• View Profile
But jb was fayulu guy how do you expect him to be happy. Let slayer amida have her day peaceful with the new to be prime minister
Amida how many men has she been married to.Is she sweet in bed or what .She looks more like a gold digger or a vain person who seeks attention all the time

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: January 10, 2019, 19:07

• View Profile
Amida how many men has she been married to.Is she sweet in bed or what .She looks more like a gold digger or a vain person who seeks attention all the time

Indeed...once her current man dies, she will jump to a next wealthy man and make sure she has their baby.

SLK97 #6 on: January 10, 2019, 19:29

• View Profile

Let's face it. She's only in it for the money.

Cavalier Solitaire #7 on: January 11, 2019, 06:19

• View Profile
Whats the relationship between the Mpela brothers and the President elect? I saw somewhere on these Congolese pages that the "Mpelas bakoma famille presidentille?"

mvulusi96 #8 on: January 11, 2019, 06:58

Whats the relationship between the Mpela brothers and the President elect? I saw somewhere on these Congolese pages that the "Mpelas bakoma famille presidentille?"

Giselle Mpela has 2 children with Felix Tshisekedi.

Cavalier Solitaire #9 on: January 11, 2019, 08:12

• View Profile

Giselle Mpela has 2 children with Felix Tshisekedi.

I see. So easy access to the Congolese "White House".