Author Topic: LACOSTE EXPRESSES HIS UPSET ABOUT WERRA BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS HIM IN A SONG  (Read 3600 times)

archos on: January 26, 2019, 13:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Mirobexx #1 on: January 26, 2019, 16:24

• View Profile
Whats wrong with these guys Werra this Werra that .They left years ago and they still talk about him.They need to move on with their lives.What has he done since he left WMMM zero.Make music not these silly videos .

mvulusi96 #2 on: January 26, 2019, 17:08

I guess that he's mad because of Werrason recruiting his chef d'orchestre Parfum d'Hiver recently.

PCGY KASTELLO #3 on: January 26, 2019, 19:54

• View Profile
Trying to remain relevant to the game. Life is tough mate. Time to move on

archos #4 on: January 26, 2019, 20:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I guess that he's mad because of Werrason recruiting his chef d'orchestre Parfum d'Hiver recently.

also sankara and papy le prince said stuff like when maison mere went on tour with him they were having trouble at hotels because he'd shit out "his whole long stomatch" then break lamps with his head as he is so tall but still i believe he should have tried to ignore it

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: January 26, 2019, 21:39

• View Profile
Whats wrong with these guys Werra this Werra that .They left years ago and they still talk about him.They need to move on with their lives.What has he done since he left WMMM zero.Make music not these silly videos .

They talk about him because they get insulted by his dogs

CM PRINCE #6 on: January 26, 2019, 23:11

• View Profile

They talk about him because they get insulted by his dogs
Exactly

Mirobexx #7 on: January 27, 2019, 10:56

• View Profile
What i find funny is Werra himself never says anything.

archos #8 on: January 27, 2019, 11:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
What i find funny is Werra himself never says anything.

and he never will, it has been decided from day one that he wont talk much and will let  either his musicians or sankara and co do the talk for him,himself prefers to talk about jb and 4X4 co admins or about those who are in his good graces after leaving maison mere
bill clinton even did an animation about that in intervention rapide "werrason silence du chef"