Author Topic: SOME QUARTIER LATIN FAMOUS EX MEMBERS UNITE AROUND A PROJECT  (Read 2521 times)

archos on: April 30, 2021, 14:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: April 30, 2021, 14:29

• View Profile
As a BIG clan QL fan this is great buttttttt they should’ve also got Mboshi, CNN, Willy Bula, Suzuki, Sam Tshintu and Modogo then it would be a proper QL thing. But looking forward to it still

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: April 30, 2021, 19:55

• View Profile
Still struggling to understand how Bouro is not competing with Fally and Ferre, honestly I will never understand this. He is jumping from project to project and they all seem to be flopping, he should just go back to Koffi and be like what Genta is at BCBG or Kakol at WMM

CM PRINCE #3 on: April 30, 2021, 20:13

• View Profile
Still struggling to understand how Bouro is not competing with Fally and Ferre, honestly I will never understand this. He is jumping from project to project and they all seem to be flopping, he should just go back to Koffi and be like what Genta is at BCBG or Kakol at WMM
That last statement you said is exactly why Bouro isn't competing with Fally and Ferre. He kept going back to Koffi which ended up ruining him in the long run, if he didn't return in 2006 then maybe it might've been different. But he's made it clear numerous times that he doesn't give a sh*t about being a leader or even chef, all he cares about is performing whether it's as a band member or solo. 

Mopao195 #4 on: April 30, 2021, 21:05

• MM
    • View Profile
I hope they're coming with that old 97-98 QL sound, not this new modern afro-pop trash

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: April 30, 2021, 21:40

• View Profile
I look forward to the project. I wonder why they don't have Modogo and Sam Tshintu? It does not make sense at all.

archos #6 on: April 30, 2021, 21:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
sam is in kinshasa doing music and having a side job in a good company,modogo i dont know if hehas gone already  but he had to go to kin aswell to record some feats

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: April 30, 2021, 22:03

• View Profile
That last statement you said is exactly why Bouro isn't competing with Fally and Ferre. He kept going back to Koffi which ended up ruining him in the long run, if he didn't return in 2006 then maybe it might've been different. But he's made it clear numerous times that he doesn't give a sh*t about being a leader or even chef, all he cares about is performing whether it's as a band member or solo.
I get it now, thank you. I loved this guy but eish...... He still dances the same way since then, singing can't say much

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #8 on: April 30, 2021, 22:04

• View Profile
The reunion that will make expectant will be one with all those Brigade, Bebe Kero and CNN.

CM PRINCE #9 on: April 30, 2021, 22:33

• View Profile
sam is in kinshasa doing music and having a side job in a good company,modogo i dont know if hehas gone already  but he had to go to kin aswell to record some feats
Modogo is in Kin as well, he was there for vieux Josky's funerals too.