Author Topic: Espace Pakadjuma of May 22  (Read 8267 times)

Jdog on: May 23, 2014, 16:01

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #1 on: May 23, 2014, 16:17

• View Profile
Do you see how well Ferre's musicians are singing and playing because their under a real leader who can form his musicians...nice moment when Chico introduced his dad(the chief and soloist of OK Jazz) to Ferre.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #2 on: May 23, 2014, 16:22

• View Profile
Chico,Chico,  Chico Tracteur elengi!!!!! Sly do you see how much better he is singing like a tenor Better then that St.Valentine concert last year.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 16:26 by Jdog »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: May 23, 2014, 16:49

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hmmm, that drummer and the small ataluku in green/light blue tshirt will bring in some fire to the band.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #4 on: May 23, 2014, 17:28

• View Profile
I like the pianist, even Peguy Synthe was impressed and said he's a good pianist.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: May 23, 2014, 18:13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah Chiko has really stepped up his game. Good to know his dad is the chef d'orchestre of Bana Ok, will look at the last Lutumba dvd's maybe I can recognise him.
Indeed, Peguy was looking impressed there. Nichola the drummer seemed worried though when that drummer was hitting hard!! Lol
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #6 on: May 24, 2014, 08:01

• View Profile
Ferre's atalaku team is really heating up!!!

Rajogi #7 on: May 27, 2014, 03:48

• View Profile

Man Chikito Killed Bequile but can someone tell Ferre to invest in a proper camera and stop recording with a calculator it's so fustrating!!! I love that Ferre is letting his musicians sing his full songs awesome!!!  8) 8) 8)

Jdog #8 on: May 27, 2014, 05:51

• View Profile

Man Chikito Killed Bequile but can someone tell Ferre to invest in a proper camera and stop recording with a calculator it's so fustrating!!! I love that Ferre is letting his musicians sing his full songs awesome!!!  8) 8) 8)
Yeah Chikto sang well and Ferre's doing a good job of letting his singers sing full songs at public rehearsals, that's a part of the formation their getting from him.  Yeah they need to get a better camera and  fix that sound.

Rajogi #9 on: May 29, 2014, 12:53

• View Profile
Ferre's atalaku team is really heating up!!!

Musa Maria was the best Ferre ever had I mean you cant compare this to what he's playing now......

This is proper good stuff with xtian solo on lead!! Man I can dream...

Jdog #10 on: May 29, 2014, 16:05

• View Profile
Musamaria was good but they have a new atalaku by the name of Comme Au Lion who is bringing fire to the band.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: May 29, 2014, 17:56

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Musamaria was good but they have a new atalaku by the name of Comme Au Lion who is bringing fire to the band.
Beside the short extracts on youtube, have you listened to this Comme au lion's work outside Ferre's band or doing prolonged animation at a Les Gaulois rehearsal or concert or you just assume he's good because he imitates Bercy Muana another hyped ataluku.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #12 on: May 29, 2014, 23:13

• View Profile
Beside the short extracts on youtube, have you listened to this Comme au lion's work outside Ferre's band or doing prolonged animation at a Les Gaulois rehearsal or concert or you just assume he's good because he imitates Bercy Muana another hyped ataluku.
I've heard his work on Espace Pakadjuma.