Author Topic: My all time favorite tenorist atalaku  (Read 23303 times)

Jdog #15 on: May 26, 2014, 20:22

• View Profile
I'm convinced Koyimbiko made coupe decale what it is today
No it made Heritier because that's all he does when it's time for solo dance.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #16 on: May 26, 2014, 20:25

• View Profile
I've seen that Zenith like a million times...but for me the difference between Celeo and CNN is that Celeo has more of a rough tenorist voice and CNN has a more clear and sweeter voice....both are very good atalakus. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

NEWSIDE96 #17 on: May 26, 2014, 20:31

• View Profile
I agree CNN voice is much more better than Celeo's but celeo tres charismatique compared to CNN infact let's end this argument

Jdog #18 on: May 26, 2014, 20:35

• View Profile
I agree CNN voice is much more better than Celeo's but celeo tres charismatique compared to CNN infact let's end this argument
CNN!!!! Nzambe ya ba atalaku tenor!!!!

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #19 on: May 26, 2014, 20:36

• Administrator
    • View Profile
They are both excellent atalukus,CNN had his time and so did Celeo who has now slackened off a bit after becoming a singer and leader.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #20 on: May 26, 2014, 20:40

• View Profile
Ahhh that dance move @5:51 in Cameleon!!!  :)

KAISARI #21 on: May 26, 2014, 23:40

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
 I would take Ocean over CNN but on stage command Brigade all the way
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Tunutu #22 on: May 27, 2014, 09:53

• View Profile
Newside, Attentat is a very good and danceable generique and with the exception of Brigade he's better then all those atalakus you just mentioned.

Show some respect to Tutu Caludgi, he is head and shoulder above CNN, his style changed the landscape of Congolese Music completely.

Jdog #23 on: May 27, 2014, 16:05

• View Profile
Newside, Attentat is a very good and danceable generique and with the exception of Brigade he's better then all those atalakus you just mentioned.

Show some respect to Tutu Caludgi, he is head and shoulder above CNN, his style changed the landscape of Congolese Music completely.
What's his style shouting random words and hope it catches on with people??

archos #24 on: May 27, 2014, 16:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
LOL jdog its so easy to see when you just do not rate somebody listen to album pentagone on some of the early bcbg concerts( i know you are  stuck on the tchaka tchaka  kie kie kie)
even a big mouth like bill has maximum respect for him

Jdog #25 on: May 27, 2014, 16:24

• View Profile
Archos ata yo moko "chacka chacka" eza cri te eza maloba ya ba ndoki.......And Bill has a "big mouth"?? Bill talks a lot because he is the greatest falsetto atalaku to ever do animation.

archos #26 on: May 27, 2014, 16:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 tutu' career is not just that, and talking about animation with kindoki bill is certainly the champion in that domain,if you only remember chaka chaka from tutu's 11 years  as an atalaku,maybe he is just not your cup of tea,fair enough

Jdog #27 on: May 27, 2014, 16:31

• View Profile
I never said that Tutu Caludji is not a good atalaku I just said CNN is better then him and he's the best tenorist atalaku.

shamala #28 on: May 27, 2014, 18:05

• View Profile
just a pointer to Jdog earlier  animations were repeated chants of words that didn't make sense. an example is Roberto Ekokotas molilo fire moto which were synonyms..yet Ekokota is considered a great atalaku
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #29 on: May 27, 2014, 18:52

• View Profile
Nothing beats caludji in this category..........celeo is second. You guys have forgotten the best calls so far have been ndombolo et koyimbiko.