Author Topic: DEPLIK SPEAKS  (Read 17516 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: May 26, 2014, 20:28

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I haven't had time to listen to the full interview yet(babysitting) ;D ;D, just listened to the excerpts shown at the start, someone please give a summary
#t=82
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: May 26, 2014, 21:18

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Finally managed to listen. Basically he's confirmed that he's left and he's signed a contract with some Ivorians. He says a member of another band whose name he'll not mention told him that there are some Ivorians looking for him and he gave him their details and after speaking to them he was called to appear on a show and it is there that he met some big people who are now sponsoring him in his solo career.
Deplik says Werrason has a good heart and it's him who has made him who he is today. He says even if some people say Werra does not train, it's false, Werrason knows his stuff and even in studio he controls how they sing etc so he was truly formed by Werra.

When asked on reasons why he left, he says it's not because of Werra but the people that surround him, they peddle lies and tell Werra to indirect punish by ignoring a particular musician and it's what happened to Deplik, he was being ignored at rehearsals and shows. He says he recorded the song for Fleche Ingeta and if they take it off their album it's their own doing coz as far as he knows it's still on Ingeta.
If I heard right,Deplic says he's gonna start with a maxi single or single then do a full album afterwards.

He really thanks Werrason and has asked that Werrason never listens to his henchmen because they deceive him . He's not disclosed much about the exact problems he had in Maison Mere because according to him, he's as good as dead and is now born into someone else so will now dwell on Maison Mere issues but he says he has not run away because of any new recruits because they have blood running in their veins just like him,it's his time to move on and those who have joined Maison Mere, it's their time to receive blessings from Werrason like he also did.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #2 on: May 26, 2014, 21:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
aroundf 35th minute i love the way he kinda changed his voice,seems like going to be the second ex maison mere singer after fabregas to reveal some unexpected potential once gone solo

Mwana Nsalu #3 on: May 26, 2014, 21:25

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
i skipped to the singing @ around the 31 minute mark. love his voice so much. can't wait to hear what he has to offer in studio.

Mwana Nsalu #4 on: May 26, 2014, 21:28

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
aroundf 35th minute i love the way he kinda changed his voice,seems like going to be the second ex maison mere singer after fabregas to reveal some unexpected potential once gone solo

agreed. this time in congolese music is pretty exciting to me.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: May 26, 2014, 21:42

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This boy will go very far, he's fxxking good singer!!!! he's really brought out another side of him we didn't see in him at Maison Mere. I too can't wait to hear his work!!! I also like that guitarist Mobe, I guess he's the one who worked with Fabregas right? Am sure Mopao will want to work with Deplic again, he's realised that he didn't pay attention to this guy when he was in his Les Mineurs.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #6 on: May 26, 2014, 21:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i hope  he gave a part of the money he got from his contract to his big friend abalayama(mignon abraham) who gave him contact with the producer ;D ;D ;D
this guy will surprise,i had opportunity to follow some song extracts when he was interviewed on ivory coast national channel i wont go as far as saying its another droit chemin in the making but not too far from it
i keep repeating the part after he says he is not the type of singer to cough before starting to sing,its just  EXQUISITE and smooth
mobe did a good job with fabregas and now again with deplick,he's got talent
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 21:51 by archos »

KAISARI #7 on: May 26, 2014, 22:34

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...I have always maintained that Deplik has more range than Anelka and now we wil get to see that...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Jdog #8 on: May 26, 2014, 22:37

• View Profile
...I have always maintained that Deplik has more range than Anelka and now we wil get to see that...
Alright now you've gone to far with that statement.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: May 26, 2014, 23:04

• Administrator
    • View Profile
i hope  he gave a part of the money he got from his contract to his big friend abalayama(mignon abraham) who gave him contact with the producer ;D ;D ;D
this guy will surprise,i had opportunity to follow some song extracts when he was interviewed on ivory coast national channel i wont go as far as saying its another droit chemin in the making but not too far from it
i keep repeating the part after he says he is not the type of singer to cough before starting to sing,its just  EXQUISITE and smooth
mobe did a good job with fabregas and now again with deplick,he's got talent
Oh,Mignon gave him the contacts!! Nice one. I have a feeling Mignon will probably go solo too.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: May 26, 2014, 23:05

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alright now you've gone to far with that statement.
No,he's right. I think what he means is that Deplik's voice is sharper,it comes out clearly and higher than Fally's.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #11 on: May 26, 2014, 23:07

• View Profile
Deplick may hit higher notes but he's not a better singer then Fally.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: May 26, 2014, 23:16

• Administrator
    • View Profile
To me the difference between the two is minor, both are good singers though not versatile with their voices by this I mean their voices are limited on how they can sing unlike their friend Heritier who has a similar voice too, he (Heritier) manages to go low or high and sound different,the same goes for Boguys Bompema.
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #13 on: May 26, 2014, 23:38

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
To me the difference between the two is minor, both are good singers though not versatile with their voices by this I mean their voices are limited on how they can sing unlike their friend Heritier who has a similar voice too, he (Heritier) manages to go low or high and sound different,the same goes for Boguys Bompema.
...The difference to me is swagg and the one to match or top that will be Wantanabe once he goes solo; Deplik and Boguys are more laid back...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: May 26, 2014, 23:59

• Administrator
    • View Profile
...The difference to me is swagg and the one to match or top that will be Wantanabe once he goes solo; Deplik and Boguys are more laid back...
Swagg? It's Fally then,he's always led them,all of them but this boy Deplik with his connections is gonna go far especially because of his looks,he's better looking than all of them so he'll have lots of female fans and if his producer changes him the way Fally was changed, young men will want to look like him too and that grows his followers,he'll be the next Fally.
LE BIG BOSS