Author Topic: DEPLIK SPEAKS  (Read 17512 times)

Jdog #15 on: May 27, 2014, 00:06

• View Profile
...The difference to me is swagg and the one to match or top that will be Wantanabe once he goes solo; Deplik and Boguys are more laid back...
Swagg? It's Fally then,he's always led them,all of them but this boy Deplik with his connections is gonna go far especially because of his looks,he's better looking than all of them so he'll have lots of female fans and if his producer changes him the way Fally was changed, young men will want to look like him too and that grows his followers,he'll be the next Fally.
Sly you are 100% correct with that statement....it's not just about your music talent but you have to have looks and Deplick certainly has that which will be appealing to people.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Mwana Nsalu #16 on: May 27, 2014, 01:28

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
...The difference to me is swagg and the one to match or top that will be Wantanabe once he goes solo; Deplik and Boguys are more laid back...
Swagg? It's Fally then,he's always led them,all of them but this boy Deplik with his connections is gonna go far especially because of his looks,he's better looking than all of them so he'll have lots of female fans and if his producer changes him the way Fally was changed, young men will want to look like him too and that grows his followers,he'll be the next Fally.

i can definitely see it happening. and being younger than fally he will bring another flavor. an even fresher perspective on the huge influence that fally put out there.

Rajogi #17 on: May 27, 2014, 03:06

• View Profile
If his first single is something like this

...then maybe he will go far.

EMOVICTEAM #18 on: May 27, 2014, 05:20

• View Profile
He will make it but I am eagerly waiting to see if he will join the sebene killers club. Ferre and koffi are currently card holders of the club.

Jdog #19 on: May 27, 2014, 05:46

• View Profile
He will make it but I am eagerly waiting to see if he will join the sebene killers club. Ferre and koffi are currently card holders of the club.
After his last album Koffi is definitely on that list, there was some nice moments here and there but it was ruined with Cindy's "rrrrrrrrrryeah"....Ferre plays some very nice sebene listen to Boite Noire and Kibombanda. Fabregas should also be on this list as he plays very little sebene and it's not even good. Yeah I'm with you I hope Deplick also plays a lot of nice sebene.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Nkosi #20 on: May 27, 2014, 06:08

• View Profile
This boy is going far. I knew he wouldnt last long in wmm he was being moulded into an artist. He sings with passion and his connects so well with audience. Excellent looks. I foresee mignon leaving as well and watanabe will find it hard to accept seeing young foe deplik shine so he may sign with david monsoh soon. Werra needs to read the writing quickly and release him otherwise he will start kicking his friends around so as to force himself out.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #21 on: May 27, 2014, 06:20

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Which musician in Congo is doing more sebene songs? Fally? You must be kidding!!
If we are to be serious, I think JB Mpiana is the only one who in the recently past has turned away from doing too many rhumbas, Soyons Serious has 3 completely different generiques and 3 songs with sebene.
On his last album, Fally had 2 completely different generiques and 2 were the same(long and short version) and one was not a proper generique but a short intro which one cannot even dance to.
Ferre has 2 generiques on his last album.
Cindy Le Coeur probably wins because her one CD album had 1 proper generique and 2 songs with sebene, though not decent enough the rhumba/sebene ratio was okay so to me it's JB and Cindy who have made a difference the rest have just been doing rhumbas so you cannot say Fally is doing any better infact he's the worst because most of the sebene songs for him were on a different maxi single released simultaneously with the main album Kosa Leka otherwise his full album Power only had one proper generique and a short intro.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #22 on: May 27, 2014, 09:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
HAHAHAHA its so funny when he reproduces madilu's " mawaaaaaaaaaaa" ;D ;D ;D ;D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #23 on: May 27, 2014, 09:34

• Administrator
    • View Profile
HAHAHAHA its so funny when he reproduces madilu's " mawaaaaaaaaaaa" ;D ;D ;D ;D
Is he sounding like Guy Digital who was saying ''NEMPOTEKWA'' instead of ''N'importe quoi''  kiekiekiekiekie
LE BIG BOSS

archos #24 on: May 27, 2014, 19:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
wata has already signed with monsoh, monsoh does not hesitate to say in interviews that he has even recorded a song for him already(dedicated to ivory coast footballer didier zokora) and heritier's former clips are very often  played on david monsoh's tv channel here in france

archos #25 on: May 28, 2014, 20:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
actually when they went to festival in ivory coast,abraham was contacted by that producer and jb  was made aware of it which lead to him  giving album to abraham much faster than he planned to keep him happy,the producer targetted mon ami guelor who made a good impression in the couple of quartier latin concerts(with his dance skills and interpretation of the famous mirage vocal),aswell as deplick and abraham

Jdog #26 on: May 28, 2014, 22:58

• View Profile
actually when they went to festival in ivory coast,abraham was contacted by that producer and jb  was made aware of it which lead to him  giving album to abraham much faster than he planned to keep him happy,the producer targetted mon ami guelor who made a good impression in the couple of quartier latin concerts(with his dance skills and interpretation of the famous mirage vocal),aswell as deplick and abraham
Did Guelor get a contract with that Ivorian producer?

archos #27 on: May 28, 2014, 23:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
no because he settled in USA when they tried to get him,also he mlissed their last abidjan concert(maybe koffi was informed)
but they really rated him a lot,if only he had stayed in kin a bit longer after leaving koffi he would certainly have got it
it went in djino's hands instead but after djino signed with monsoh