Author Topic: MARCKHOUSE LAUNCHES NEW WAR ON ENEMIES OF FERRE GOLA  (Read 6945 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: September 05, 2014, 02:53

• View Profile
lol..this guy

Sorry guys but i really cant be bothered to write a full summary, here are the main points he talks about:

• Olivier Tshimanga lying about playing all the songs on Boite Noire, warns him to stop as he wasn't happy when he made that claim
  • Chikito being disorganized, going to clubs to waste his money on alcohol and if he wnated to create a group he should of done it in Matadi where he came from and that he doesn't have time for him as the fans of Ferre gola already dealt with him by posting a pic of him from that Bandal concert when he joined to remind him what Ferre has done for him to became the chikito of today
  • Sankara being a clown, wife left him because of stupidity and his kids don't speak and should bring them on tv to prove him wrong
  • How Maison Mere cant handle the truth thats why they attack people like Celeo, Ferre and others who tell the truth and that Sankara should respect Celeo because he has a house unlike him and that its none of Sankara's business where Celeo's house is located
  • Fally being complexe by constantly taking pictures with other stars and lying their are his friends and that Ferre is the leader of 5th gen because when Ferre was already in WM 4x4 singing, Fally was nowhere to be found but instead selling stuff under a bridge. also that is Ferre who showed all of them a musician in a group should have a resident paper in europe to allow them to go return whenever they want

Jdog #1 on: September 05, 2014, 04:26

• View Profile
Freddy Marchouse speaks the truth and nothing but the truth and that scares Maison Mere.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #2 on: September 05, 2014, 04:34

• View Profile
Hahaha the Shakazulu Fleche joke made me laugh hard  ;D ;D ;D
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

KAISARI #3 on: September 05, 2014, 05:07

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Freddy Marchouse speaks the truth and nothing but the truth and that scares Maison Mere.
Wasn't he the one that called truce because Ferre's kids were home from school and now he is throwing low blows and coming @ Sankara's kids...The truth is he will never rise to the level of Tshimanga in musik or Sankara as a comic ;) ;D ;D ;D
You do not beat a drum with one finger

princesab #4 on: September 05, 2014, 06:01

• View Profile

Sorry, Please tell me when do we expect a death of at  least one start in Congo / Africa.

I did not know that you are a GOD, You can tell of whats the difference between truth and lies form just looking at a TV Show.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: September 05, 2014, 10:35

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I like Marchouse and he normally says the truth but i think he's going too far by bringing in family issues, we don't want to hear whose wife did what or whose children are what, it's unnecessary and childish, let him stick to artistic,education and wealth issues which are normally used for banter between rival camps in music.

He's said the truth about Olivier Tshimanga, Olivier didn't do much on Boite Noire, there was also another outside guitarist who added his lead acoustic like Tshimanga and it's Domingo Mbetenge. All the rhythms and recordings were done with Marchouse and other guitarists in kinshasa before Ferre took the final recordings to Europe where Olivier and Mbetenge added their lead acoustic rhythm on a few songs not all and what that means is that they had to follow on with the set rhythm already created by Marchouse.
Olivier Tshimanga is an excellent guitarist quite alright but whatever he can do any other guitarist can do, Ferre Gola got Marchouse for a reason, it's because Marchouse also plays Olivier's style. What Olivier Tshimanga does is not extra-ordinary, he uses capos to produce distinctive sounds on his guitar and also uses other styles especially spanish and flamenco guitar style to enrich the sounds on congolese rhumba,any good guitarist can do that except they prefer to stick to original rhumba style. Tshimanga explained what he does in a guitar tuition video sold by prosmart studios.
LE BIG BOSS

NEWSIDE96 #6 on: September 05, 2014, 11:53

• View Profile

No every single porte-parole exaggerate sometimes he comes up with valid point but sometimes he delusional like the other porte-parole's and by the way why does keep mentioning Fally I don't understand why?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: September 05, 2014, 12:31

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No every single porte-parole exaggerate sometimes he comes up with valid point but sometimes he delusional like the other porte-parole's and by the way why does keep mentioning Fally I don't understand why?
True.
He keeps mentioning Fally because traditionally it's Fally who is Ferre's rival although Maison Mere have joined on the bandwagon to become Ferre's enemy. Fally's musicians hit out at Ferre and his musicians so each interview by either camp has some warning shots.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #8 on: September 05, 2014, 15:26

• View Profile
When has Fally's musicians attack Ferre?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: September 05, 2014, 16:06

• Administrator
    • View Profile
When has Fally's musicians attack Ferre?
I have seen a few interviews where they've given some shots, both sides are not direct with each other.
LE BIG BOSS